What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Had my custom YJ Islander graphics installed! Started as a Willy reborn a Islander

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F248EDB6-CEA0-4406-995C-3B1A3C880000

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F248EDB6-CEA0-4406-995C-3B1A3C880000

Fantastic! That's how it should have been done. The Islander that Jeep is currently hawking looks like the marketers designed it while working from home during a Zoom conference. Great job!

mazer

First Name
Mazer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2Dr
I'd like to hear about the controls in your new head unit - can you still manage your thermo controls? For example, the only way that I see to "lock" passenger and driver side temperatures is through the existing head unit's environmental controls. There's no switch on my accessory panel to accomplish "locking" the two together.

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Fantastic! That's how it should have been done. The Islander that Jeep is currently hawking looks like the marketers designed it while working from home during a Zoom conference. Great job!
thanks ODDS Pixeldecals did an awesome job!

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Just saw this through a FB post:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PD5RSSF
Window auto up/down, and key fob control. The install video connected to the door side of the harness, but I would assume someone here can find a better place to tie in for us all?

Price seems too reasonable for a Jeep product. haha :)

freddiegs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Window auto up/down, and key fob control. The install video connected to the door side of the harness, but I would assume someone here can find a better place to tie in for us all?

Looks cool! but don't follow the install video :facepalm: He connects the wires to the removable door harness and runs the power wire lazily .

ralphgb

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited JL

I saw that video also and it reminded me of a product I had for a 2000 VW Passat called VolksWindow (later renamed AutoWindow). Very similar features - use the remote to control rolling up / down the windows and locking the vehicle. It was a tiny circuit board that lived inside a door panel. I don't want to be the guinea pig but I loved this thing and it would be nice on the Jeep, assuming it doesn't mess something up.

Come to think of it, this seems like functionality that Z Automotive could include in the Tazer. Just sayin'.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Had my custom YJ Islander graphics installed!
Started as a Willys, reborn a Islander

JI1.jpg

JI3.jpg
Wow. Well done, Shane.

There's a POS (but mostly original) yellow YJ Islander that lives two doors down from me. It's surreal to see a new one that was done correctly...by you and Pixel Decals, certainly not by FCA.

Are there plans to add silver wheels and a yellow grille, in order to completely match the original livery?

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Wow. Well done, Shane.

There's a POS (but mostly original) yellow YJ Islander that lives two doors down from me. It's surreal to see a new one that was done correctly...by you and Pixel Decals, certainly not by FCA.

Are there plans to add silver wheels and a yellow grille, in order to completely match the original livery?
thanks!!
I'm thinking about having the wheels sprayed a dark silver, and find a take off yellow grille along with paintable fender flairs. When I saw the FCA Islander I figured what the hell will make some old school decals and do my own thing.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase

Yea i am liking that..... I am a big sis when it comes to a steaming hot car and all that black interior.....

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.

Who is buying this first and reporting out to the rest of us?

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Got the Mopar lift and Fox shocks installed today

- Got the dealer to do it to make sure it’s done right and for warranty
- My axles are center, but I have to come back in 300km to see if they moved, if they did a adjustable track bar is recommend
- Drives awesome, Fox shocks are nice
- I gained 2.5” in lift
- my nose doesn’t point down anymore due to the weight of the winch
- I feel so much higher, I look at these peasants below driving their cars

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C9E974F6-8227-4D40-A255-6895463F8378
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5EFBC2E2-EA20-4D24-90DE-89F78E2E3531

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? BB86218C-7D2D-43F0-A56E-D516C7DA5E3A

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
I'd like to hear about the controls in your new head unit - can you still manage your thermo controls? For example, the only way that I see to "lock" passenger and driver side temperatures is through the existing head unit's environmental controls. There's no switch on my accessory panel to accomplish "locking" the two together.
The thermal controls is whatever your Jeep came with, the hvac info on the display is not touch screen. I'm not sure about those with auto climate

iamstillvince

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler sport s
Got the Mopar lift and Fox shocks installed today

- Got the dealer to do it to make sure it’s done right and for warranty
- My axles are center, but I have to come back in 300km to see if they moved, if they did a adjustable track bar is recommend
- Drives awesome, Fox shocks are nice
- I gained 2.5” in lift
- my nose doesn’t point down anymore due to the weight of the winch
- I feel so much higher, I look at these peasants below driving their cars

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 6DA2B894-FAB6-4FE5-BD2A-4451D8662BA4
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 6DA2B894-FAB6-4FE5-BD2A-4451D8662BA4

Very nice, like the white lettering. My k02 don't have white letters, must be a Canada thing