Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered one of their aluminum front bumpers today after a quick chat with them. Good peeps. I like the pics of Kevin and Brittanyā€™s Jeep with it.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 25C2CA2B-60C8-42D4-98C9-EE3273814C61

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 25C2CA2B-60C8-42D4-98C9-EE3273814C61
Awesome! Can't wait to see the bare bikini pics! šŸ˜†

As much as I like the Metalcloak rear diff skid, I really like the one from Next Venture. It extends further forward, to also protect the driveshaft yoke. And their aluminum skids will soon follow.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Awesome! Can't wait to see the bare bikini pics! šŸ˜†

As much as I like the Metalcloak rear diff skid, I really like the one from Next Venture. It extends further forward, to also protect the driveshaft yoke. And their aluminum skids will soon follow.
I agree. I will say the MC stuff is stout. Iā€™ve bashed the crap out of them with barely scratches. Iā€™m really impressed with MC.

I saw a few of the Next Venture aluminum skid plates. Really nice stuff. He gave me a quick tour of the shop. What I wanted was a bumper that can be used to flat tow with. Itā€™s another reason I was impressed by it. Iā€™m really looking forward to picking it up.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. I will say the MC stuff is stout. Iā€™ve bashed the crap out of them with barely scratches. Iā€™m really impressed with MC.

I saw a few of the Next Venture aluminum skid plates. Really nice stuff. He gave me a quick tour of the shop. What I wanted was a bumper that can be used to flat tow with. Itā€™s another reason I was impressed by it. Iā€™m really looking forward to picking it up.
Oh, that's cool, getting to see the shop. His new press brake is something else, right?

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Oh, that's cool, getting to see the shop. His new press brake is something else, right?
I will say he needs to sell a lot of bumpers because that thing is amazing.

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Thanks, great deal from Discount tire. Little over $1000. for all 5 mounted and balanced
Awesome!!! They match perfect with your sting gray.

Yea I tried to score on some deals today. Specifically Road armor stealth front bumper. Was at checkout when I realized they donā€™t ship north of the border!

Was 50% off too! šŸ˜­