Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
Order these rear inner fender , took 3 hours to install. Had rip out the fender to install them, had to order loctite for the bolts , 3m double sided tape and extra fender clips off amazon . Whole process was pretty easy , nothing fit as expected , but after some work and drilling of one new hole.. all done .

7DC5BB6B-465D-490D-9AA1-9A3CAD8BE51D.jpeg

87C72F2A-D726-456C-B05B-81B660C723A3.jpeg

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got around to painting and installing the low mount AmFib snorkel, and also color matching my d rings:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 87C72F2A-D726-456C-B05B-81B660C723A3

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 87C72F2A-D726-456C-B05B-81B660C723A3

That’s really cool. Never saw that.

Zotch

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Sport S JL
Finally installed my rear bumper reflector LED lamps. Running them as taillamps. Brighter than pic indicates. PITA to do though. May start on my mirror LEDs next.

This looks great. Is the LED a kit or DIY?

Zotch

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Sport S JL
Installed the MORE dead pedal. Sorry no pics. Good accessory!
I have this and love it. Only hard part was contorting my old body to fit in there and install it.

Pain (Spock)

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? B0C5D0E4-1418-4697-980D-769209E8DFDF

Finally installed the wpngear mount with carbine kit. (Carbine not included.)
I have a feeling there are several safe spaces being occupied because of this picture. :devil:

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Installed the MORE dead pedal. Sorry no pics. Good accessory!
:like: But, you forgot the obligatory comments about how hard the installation was. ;)

Later,
Johnny

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
What's your detailing process? I'm not confident in my abilities to do ceramic properly. Is this a relatively easy, fool-proof process?
So pretty much I paint correct first. I use a nano mitt but You can use clay. Just make sure you have a ton of liquid spray wax for proper glide. I buy a gallon of concentrated waterless car wash. It can be used as a spray lubricant for clay or nano mitt. That way you aren’t wasting money with a spray wax for glide. Once you can rub ur hand across the paint with a plastic baggy on your hand and have no grab your are good. Sometimes you might have to use an iron x product if you live in an area with a lot of acid rain and crap in the air.

After that I rewatch real quick. Just cause I like to. Takes like 10 mins.

Dry

Then I polish the whole truck. I like the Wolfgang one cause you apply and just wipe off. No flash time. I use a swirl remover if needed. That only happens years into a truck.

After polish I use my spray paint prep. It’s like an acohol wipe down to make sure the paint is clean. That’s a quick spray and rag and run.

After that sealant goes on. The Wolfgang one is 30 minute flash. I put it on with a microfiber pad and take it off with a microfiber towel.

For winter I top with a wax layer. Not one that needs to flash. Just a wipe on and wipe off one. Others will say no need. I like that extra layer. Gives me another layer of demension to the paint also.

So I know you guys are going to say that’s a lot but once you have your system down it’s 3 hrs tops with a truck that is washed weekly or every other week. If you let the truck go all season ya then it’s a full day into another day job but I wash indoors in the winter so I just make it part of my routine to wash weekly. That way a wash and reload of the sealant is like 60 mins to 90 if I take my time.

Over the years I bounced between pinnacle, Wolfgang, and blackfire. Wolfgang is my favorite for past 6 years.

I have always and only used Korean mocrofiber made by cobra.

That’s about it.

Oh suds for washing. Whatever is cheap and has no wax in it. It’s all about keeping your water clean and working top down and keeping your microfiber mitts clean.

And all my microfiber is washed in cold water heavy duty cycle with microfiber rejuvenator. Dried on coolest setting for dryer so you don’t melt the microfiber strands.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I have a feeling there are several safe spaces being occupied because of this picture. :devil:
Well, my safe space got over occupied, and ruined shortly after!

Now if only I didn't lose mine in an unfortunate boating accident.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Hahahahaha!

Looks awesome all dressed up! Now leave it alone, at least for a little bit.
I cant guarantee anything. I just got done revalving all the shocks again and raised it up another inch haha. I have jeep adhd. Tomorrows the girlfriends jeep haha