First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Installed some lights on the rear for better reversing visibility. The electrical diagrams page had the final info on tapping into the 12v reverse turn on signal.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20201031_175709
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20201031_182034
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20201106_145923
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20201106_215626

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
installed frt inners today. Still undecided on rear yet. Getting ready for 37’s in a couple months
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20201106_215626
Love the Fuel Coverts, what offset are you running? How much do the tires stick out past the fenders?

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Removed the wrangler unlimited stickers on the front fenders

Installed shorty antenna

Removed spare tire carrier to install theTeraflex Alpha HD

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Added to the “what i keep in my jeep” bundle.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 52E39BDC-22EF-4852-8BB0-FB2801A3AC32

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Out with the old in with the new, smaller, stubby bumper from rugged ridge. Well half installed, missing the winch and some rear brackets

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 52E39BDC-22EF-4852-8BB0-FB2801A3AC32

It looked great before, but definitely much better with the stubby. Full length bumpers look better with full fenders, but once they get chopped, it begs to get the bumper out of the way.

Nice bumper choice! Looking forward to seeing it dressed up for some work! :rock:

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
It looked great before, but definitely much better with the stubby. Full length bumpers look better with full fenders, but once they get chopped, it begs to get the bumper out of the way.

Nice bumper choice! Looking forward to seeing it dressed up for some work! :rock:
Thanks! Yup so agree lol looked like a mustache

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I learned today that not only do the steering wheel radio control buttons click up and down BUT you can press in the middle also!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
My salesman had meager product knowledge, despite being a Wrangler owner himself. I therefore passed on any sort of post-delivery briefing that would acclimate me with the finer details of the vehicle. After the JL was home in the garage, I too discovered little odds & ends like the multi-function station and volume controls on the rear of the steering wheel.

Removed the wrangler unlimited stickers on the front fenders
Planning to do the same. Do they peel off easily, and is any residue left behind? TIA.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
My salesman had meager product knowledge, despite being a Wrangler owner himself. I therefore passed on any sort of post-delivery briefing that would acclimate me with the finer details of the vehicle. After the JL was home in the garage, I too discovered little odds & ends like the multi-function station and volume controls on the rear of the steering wheel.

Planning to do the same. Do they peel off easily, and is any residue left behind? TIA.
Nothing a little Goo Gone can't take care of very quickly.

Last edited:

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Before and after...

I have all the mounts etc too, will install those soon...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_9517

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_9518

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Before and after - I'll get some great photos this weekend out on the mountains - the lighting where I park is horrible...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_9440

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_9531

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I installed the Tuffy console safe. Lining up the screw holes was a pain, and of course the instructions could use improvement (why do so many vendors struggle with this straightforward duty?)

The job is done, though, and it promises to provide a decent degree of security. The observed loss of interior storage space is modest, and is a fair trade-off for the security that is to be gained here.

The ad copy on the vendor site, "Allows use of the factory USB outlet inside", requires qualification. Access to this outlet is now affected by an adjacent bolt on the right brace; be sure to take the necessary care when plugging in the cord.

Also, there's no pass-through hole for the cord on the locking console cover (as there is on the factory console itself). Any device that is connected to the interior USB outlet will need to stay inside the console. Alternately, a hole may be drilled into and grommet may be added to the locking cover in order to create the desired accommodation here.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Tuffy - before

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Tuffy - after

Last edited: