Added:
Method 313 Matte Black wheels
BFG KO2 315/70/R17 Load Range C

Removed:
OEM Rims
BFG KO2 35”
Spidertrax 1.75” Spacers
(All for sale)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 558213EE-CA0E-4698-A420-04BBB76528C4

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 558213EE-CA0E-4698-A420-04BBB76528C4

Why go from 35" to 315/70? Theyre basically same size, so softer load rating? price?

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, billet silver w/ 1 touch sky top. Honda Ridgeline for gentleman's pickup needs.
Occupation
Retired with hobbies. Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Sploring
Added a Factor 55 "Splicer" to my Smitty Built 10 k winch today. Used the Factor Fid kit to do the job. Feels good having this accomplished......and the $75 price tag feels better than some other offerings.

Also installed an anti-rattle clamp for my aluminum draw bar (I hate strange clunking noises). The draw bar sits pretty high on my Rock Hard bumper.....and serves to protect my rig (and spare tire) from being rear-ended. It sits high enough that I have never dragged it on departure.....just about radiator height for most cars. Grin.

Hans

First Name
Hans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys 2.0 4D
I bought myself a birthday present....I went with the Mopar Perfomance Premium Rock Sliders. I know they aren’t, Ace, Roam or LOD....but the checked all of my boxes...

Factory look

Serve as a step(Especially my 2 little guys)

Provide protection

No messing with body bolts

Hi,
Did you install them yourself ? Where did you buy/order them ?

Grtz
H

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I went to the dealer for her first oil change and five-tire rotation. I asked about the steering TSB and am going back Wednesday morning for the diagnnostic.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I went to the dealer for her first oil change and five-tire rotation. I asked about the steering TSB and am going back Wednesday morning for the diagnnostic.
Good luck. Still can’t understand the the diagnostic thing. Just seems to be a waist of everyone’s time. I got lucky and dealer ordered parts and completed TSB without any hassle even with lift, aftermarket TB, FOX ATS SS and 37s. Hope they treat you right after everything you have been through with previous rig. :like:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I installed the American Adventure Lab fender lights and brace. It gives about 3 1/2 of more clearance on the front. Pulse they look pretty cool

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the American Adventure Lab fender lights and brace. It gives about 3 1/2 of more clearance on the front. Pulse they look pretty cool

Looks great! They definitely complete the lifted with big tires look, while still serving a functional benefit. Makes the Jeep look more purposeful. Did you, or are you doing their fender liners and retention hardware?

One heads up, the larger you go over 37's the more rear pinch seam has to be removed. I'm on 38's and have to remove a large enough slice, that will now also involve modifying the rear half of the AAL liners to accommodate the relocating of the mounting plate. The plate wraps around the pinch seam in question.
Had I been aware of the Nemesis liners, I would've gone with them. They are designed for trimmed wheel wells to fit 40’s.