What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Thanks! Keen eye! I read the thread about rock chips to the door hinges and I was looking at protective film to place on them. Found these on Amazon and I personally like how they look.

Tailgate Door Handle Cover Door Hinge Cover Hood Hinge Cover Spare Tire Hinge Cover for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Accessories 4 Door (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGXDKTQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_1rdLFbFEG8TJ1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

They’re out of stock right now but that’s the general gist of them. Have not tested them through an automatic car wash yet but I will here shortly. They ship with an extra reel of automotive 3M tape so I added a few extra strips for added measure and have had no complaints thus far. Taking off the doors this summer was no issue either.
Oh wow thanks a bunch! I really love the look of black hinges and this method makes it much easier than expected! Not to mention the added protection! Thanks mate!

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Would love to see a pic of how well the light projects.....
This photo is with the garage lights off and door closed. Go to their website for more.

737E3240-2F71-41D1-8EBC-E76023D52365.jpeg

drvn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2014 JKU, 2005 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Love that idea..is it still working for you? Would you happen to have a pic of the V you were talking about Cutting?
It is definitely still working. I may slightly reposition though...as where I have it placed in the initial pic bumps the gas pump handle when filling up.
Here is where I cut it.....

20201024_160113.jpg

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
I'm hitting some gnarly FSR today - nothing unusual - suddenly *BEEP* a loud tone from the speakers...

The dash lights up like a Xmas tree LOL

Cruise control - Needs Service
Adaptive Cruise Control - Needs Service
Electronic Traction Control - Needs Service
Forward Collision Warning - Needs Service
Start On/Off Not Working

There's probably something else I'm forgetting...

Sounds like my 2nd battery is in need of some TLC :involve:

aro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Today I installed the Voswitch JL300 and the Warn power interrupt solenoid for the winch, and I connected the Warn solenoid to the Voswitch. I like them.

Reactions: GtX

Mr. Curti

First Name
Justin Curti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL EcoDiesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Dairy Farmer
Vehicle Showcase
If you want to protect/cover your seats, the Covercraft Carhartt seat covers for the JL Wrangler are awesome! They are a challenge to install, yet so worth it when done.

Whiskeybiskit

First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL wrangler sport s
Vehicle Showcase
If you want to protect/cover your seats, the Covercraft Carhartt seat covers for the JL Wrangler are awesome! They are a challenge to install, yet so worth it when done.
I've been eyeing those covers. Are they a canvas material?