MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I am not saying non mopar is better, It is probably more random luck so far. Plus I stopped being the first vehicle behind a dump truck. And I lowered my coverage to $0 deductable, so there may be some karma there.

Litebrite said mopar windshield's suck

Makes sense and oh yeah, I lowered mine as well when I bought my JL. Ive seen that video already. They just reviewed the new gorilla glass for the JL and those sound almost unbreakable. I’m looking forward to those coming out and hope to have that installed the next time I break this one.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Makes sense and oh yeah, I lowered mine as well when I bought my JL. Ive seen that video already. They just reviewed the new gorilla glass for the JL and those sound almost unbreakable. I’m looking forward to those coming out and hope to have that installed the next time I break this one.
https://hyperformanceglassproducts.com/shop-windshields/

When I need one, I'll get their windshield too.

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Yep! They are out of stock last time I checked but I agree, my next one will be one of these.
I just got mine installed. Other than the default gorilla sticker in the bottom right I’m liking it so far. I’m hoping is solves the windshield issues. This is my 3rd windshield so hope it takes

treoguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Well, hold on to your hats! My first “mod” to the JL.

3F190711-95B4-42D7-B35B-8797080E9BB9.jpeg
RIP Your Wallet.

It’s an addiction that’s both fun and a constant drain on your bank account. Is it worth it? Yes, totally. So enjoyable and rewarding. I smile every time I walk up to my Jeep. Have fun!

306overland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 YJ, 2020 JLU Sahara Altitude(sold), 2023 JLUR
RIP Your Wallet.

It’s an addiction that’s both fun and a constant drain on your bank account. Is it worth it? Yes, totally. So enjoyable and rewarding. I smile every time I walk up to my Jeep. Have fun!
I have had a YJ for many years so very familiar with the open wallet concept! Lol

Zotch

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Sport S JL
Got tired of looking at how bad the color match was with the plastic parts compared to metal so I installed these to cover for now :mad:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0743.JPG

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
In preparation for my soft top install this weekend , I had to take my hi lift out, can’t go here anymore.....:mad:.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 02AE769E-C939-4AA3-83FC-F0F1180DF9C0

Until I figure out where I’m gonna put it, I got out the oem POS scissor jack to see if I can use it with 37s. It works fine on the rear under the shock skid as it’s the lowest hanging fruit. But the front is higher and the jack maxed out would only lift the tire a 1/2”.

So, I tried my platform I have for the hi lift and it works great. My EVO shock relocation bracket makes a perfect spot to lift it.

Also for you old guys like me that don’t like using that stupid crank for the jack, I use a 13 mm socket and my Mac daddy impact, lifts it in matter of seconds.......:clap:. And yes, I always pack my impact with us when we go out....:like:.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 939D0610-321F-406C-9406-9DFBA8271B9B

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
In preparation for my soft top install this weekend , I had to take my hi lift out, can’t go here anymore.....:mad:.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 939D0610-321F-406C-9406-9DFBA8271B9B

Until I figure out where I’m gonna put it, I got out the oem POS scissor jack to see if I can use it with 37s. It works fine on the rear under the shock skid as it’s the lowest hanging fruit. But the front is higher and the jack maxed out would only lift the tire a 1/2”.

So, I tried my platform I have for the hi lift and it works great. My EVO shock relocation bracket makes a perfect spot to lift it.

Also for you old guys like me that don’t like using that stupid crank for the jack, I use a 13 mm socket and my Mac daddy impact, lifts it in matter of seconds.......:clap:. And yes, I always pack my impact with us when we go out....:like:.

Good info! Thx dood!