Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Industrial Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely sketchy. I've had my previous vehicle broken into 5 times in the past 7 years and 2 motorcycles stolen. And while I can't say they took the time to go in my car, pull the hood release and then go look under the hood - I'm not going to assume to know what they can or cannot sell - especially with easy access like comes with the Jeep.

Right now we're in a catalytic converter theft spree around where I live - it just never ends. So if they are taking the time to go under vehicles and cut the pipes - I just won't put it past them...

Every time I see a photo on this forum with a Jeep in a home garage my envy kicks in
aw man im sorry.
hope your jeep and you stay safe!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks man! ......You can’t do this in the summer unless you like sitting in a frying pan.....:whew:.....you go into the Lowes or the Walmart and you get back in you can easily suffer 3rd degree burns from the leather seat......:facepalm:.................:)
Yeah, you southern guys run out for milk and also come home with new tan lines. Lol

Pressuregarage

First Name
Kaimana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Operating Engineer Local 3
I just got mine also. How did you choose to wire up the light? 12 volt plug in the back? Any details/tips would be appreciated. Thanks
Tapped into the rear accessory plug in the rear.
Took the plastic off and soldered the wires right into the back of the harness.
Just zip tied to the factory wiring and used stick on cable fasteners to cleanly route the wires

Jludiesel334

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU ecoDIESEL ( on order 11-27)
Changed my registration sticker and one of the license plate light (other one faded to a copper color from black) lol. Quite the process with the relocation and tinted cover on my tag.

B32C9F6A-FE35-46FF-A5B2-95FDD75F9B19.jpeg

1D8D890F-9F10-45CC-9C9F-17D0CDFC5164.jpeg