What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

davidsrosser

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
Am I the only person having horrible crackling with the 3.5” Kickers at high volume or spoken word? I’ve installed them straight, added the included resistor, nothing fixes it ‍
no issues with mine. Are yours the KSC350? Did you use Kicker crossover 3 lead wires?

GeneralRizzo

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
I'm jealous of you guys that get to tint the front windshield. I just came back from getting mine tinted too, but they wouldn't tint the front, hell, I even bribed them. Lol
Same here in NC. No windshield tint at all, and I couldn’t be below 35 on the fronts. Had to get them stripped off (JL is from PA) and replaced so I could pass my inspection. Yay.

Okiedokie

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Sahara
Nice! Look forward to your pics.

I'm narrowed down to the Motobilt Crusher and the Cavfab Ultra Clearance rear bumpers. Their both very similar in design. My hangup is choosing ready to use rear light mounts or being able to retain the rear sensors.
Hey there HBC I am in the same dilemma. Did you ever choose between one?

Firecracker52

First Name
Jeanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
That’s quite an impressive shot.
Wow thanks!! I was sitting on the ground after we installed them and the sky was beautiful here in Vegas so I took a shot and it came out like this! Appreciate the compliment!!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there HBC I am in the same dilemma. Did you ever choose between one?
I'm still on the fence between the Motobilt Crusher and Cavfab Ultra High Clearance bumpers. It's the minimized profile directly behind the tires that interests me. Theres just enough to protect the body, without negatively affecting departure angle. I am starting to lean more towards the Cavfab, but haven't hit the grass yet. Lol

Cavfab pluses over Motobilt:
- It looks cleaner, not having all those cutouts.
- It has optional backup sensor holes (but fellow member Crusifix just installed a Crusher that has them)
- It doesn't protrude as far back and away from the body, which helps departure

Motobilt pluses over Cavfab:
- Optional 3x3 cube light mounting points
- Again, optuonal sensor holes?
- May or may not wrap further around the corner of the body. Hard to tell because it's design protrudes further behind the tailgate. It does have squared off ends, rather than angle cut, so it adds a bit more corner protection against hits from below.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Screenshot_20200818-093849_CM Browser
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Screenshot_20200818-093830_CM Browser
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Screenshot_20200818-093435_CM Browser
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Screenshot_20200818-093448_CM Browser