What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Delong418

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport - Punk’n Orange
I spent a few minutes upgrading my 3.5" speakers... Wow what a difference with just the front Dash (Kickers) went with the Kenwood for SB. As many have say.... it is well worth the $70 for the fronts. 5 mins to splice the Matra Harness to the speaker cables and 5 mins to install... Very pleased.
Also, I too got a Jeep for the Jeep, Actually, given to me for Xmas Tree, Next up, 2nd Phone Holder for 9MM
Speakers.jpg
Am I the only person having horrible crackling with the 3.5” Kickers at high volume or spoken word? I’ve installed them straight, added the included resistor, nothing fixes it ‍

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
Am I the only person having horrible crackling with the 3.5” Kickers at high volume or spoken word? I’ve installed them straight, added the included resistor, nothing fixes it ‍
I have the kicker speakers also and on some songs at high volume I hear crackling, it's not always noticeable with doors and top off. I do not have the alpine system.

Delong418

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport - Punk’n Orange
I have the kicker speakers also and on some songs at high volume I hear crackling, it's not always noticeable with doors and top off. I do not have the alpine system.
Also no alpine system here. JLU Sport upgraded to an 8.4” UConnect

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Mopar Tube Doors
A8C3C965-6D15-47F5-BF96-2CB875C53898.jpeg
Mopar's willingness to sell tube doors for the JL, but continued refusal to offer proper steel half doors, is quite annoying.

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Started shopping for its playmate.

( after taking hers off-roading, I've come to realize that my Tremor is just a little too big to stuff down some of those trails.)
But those Tremors are nice though. Saw one the other day. Big trucks.

WiseguyDS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Do you have a photo from directly in front? I'm thinking of getting that bumper but not sure how it looks from the front.
Aegis? Nice seeing you hear as well! I’ll get some closeups posted shortly with all the connectors. Didnt mention it but a couple floods are being wired and mounted on the bull nose. More soon.

Ingrum

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sport; 2018 Jaguar F Pace
Fab Fours stubby bumper. Fit was perfect, but Jeep’s inconsistent front bumper holes made me have to drill one out. Some have complained that the packaging didn’t hold up to the shipping. I used the ship to store from 4wheelparts in case that happened. But, the bumper was in great condition when I picked it up. Now have to figure out my light situation, I don’t use supplemental lights too often.

I was surprised at how light the stock plastic bumper is.

This was a good mod. Not too taxing, just straightforward grunt work. Big change.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 9117C2D3-A1AA-4097-91E7-E24F64C25BEB

Al G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU
RockHard 4x4 Steel bumper, light kit and TOAD electrical/brake away installation complete!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200926_134905
That looks nice. Was it difficult to drill the holes? Thanks for the photos.