Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
My steering was a little worse than usual...I tried the F34 fuse trick and this actually helped quite a bit. I will still bring it in for the TSB steering box at some point, but the fuse trick made it better.

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I got a Warn Xeon 10S installed with Maximus-3 mounts, tow loops, stealth license plate bracket and their bumper hoop topped with a set of KC’s. Also had the Next Venture Motorsports front and rear diff covers installed.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 687D44FB-EB6C-4800-BD1E-0B114BCBADA3

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 687D44FB-EB6C-4800-BD1E-0B114BCBADA3

How hard were those Maximus mounts to install, I thought I read you need to cut the bumper to get them to fit?

mazer

First Name
Mazer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2Dr
Did you paint the black ? or is that wrapped ?
Aftermarket plastic trim. Was ~ $20. Was worried about the fit/finish, but they were pretty solid and installed easy.

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
How hard were those Maximus mounts to install, I thought I read you need to cut the bumper to get them to fit?
You have to cut a slot the bumper and in the skid plate. There are a few walk throughs out there online. Message me and I’ll send you a link when on my computer. I had Off-road Elements do my install, they said the worst part was cutting the skid plate. I guess because of its curve. I think its the best mount for a Jeep that’s going to be flat towed. Plus a set of shackles mount right up into the holes.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I took it to the dealership for warranty work. The front main seal was leaking. I just dropped in with no appointment and they were not busy so I left it with them. They said they had the required parts in stock and would get it back to me by the end of friday so that I could take off to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes for the weekend. After all it is the Jeep Invasion Weekend.... Well they cancelled the Official Jeep Invasion Weekend, but all of the Jeeps will still be there, minus the vendors.