limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered front (w/skid) and rear diff covers from Metalcloak on Labor day. They were delivered in only 4 days, thanks @Metalcloak for the fast shipping and awesome customer service! My 16 yr old son painted both and installed the front tonight by himself. I coached him through it via phone, but he did a nice job for a first time install when Dad wasn't there to assist. He needs to practice his taping and painting skills though. He decided on this paint scheme in order to mimic the Rubicon hood decal.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0492.JPG

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up foot pegs off the Etsy after seeing a couple owners here with them. They're not very secure... they wiggle back & forth too much since you're sticking a flat peg into a round hole. I used adhesive felt pads to hold them in place. Using a pin to hold them also isn't very secure. They're sturdy and solid, but a little overpriced at $114.

I have a pair my chick got for me off the Amazon for $20 a couple years ago & I'll stick with them. Maybe switch back & forth, but the originals stay in place with a Nylok nut. Painted them. Yeah, yeah, I know... orange with the red Jeep. I like orange...don't judge me.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200910_193851

I personally like the orange. Lol

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Bumper and winch all installed, too bad my led foglights didn’t fit this bumper .. had order regular fog lights off eBay to throw in them on Monday .

Factory LED fogs from the plastic bumper fit in there just fine. If you have the ones from the steel bumper there should be an included bracket.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂

Djhyper66

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2020 JL
Vehicle Showcase
Factory LED fogs from the plastic bumper fit in there just fine. If you have the ones from the steel bumper there should be an included bracket.
I have the plastic bumper with the factory leds ,but have plastic tabs are too big and don’t fit the bracket and they don’t come apart like the non-leds one.

image.jpg

dhlevin

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR
Had BFG KO2's 315-70-17 mounted yesterday on the stock wheels. Added led headlight and foglight bulbs along with Quadratec floor mats throughout. I'm thinking hard about buying a Mopar lift and installing it myself.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2030
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2031

Last edited:

SGME9

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2020
Had BFG KO2's 315-70-17 mounted yesterday on the stock wheels. Added led headlight and foglight bulbs along with Quadratec floor mats throughout. I'm thinking hard about buying a Mopar lift and installing it myself.
I am going to have the MOPAR lift installed this winter. I know for me it is really not needed but I sure do want it for the looks.

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I’d rock orange on orange but I like obnoxious. If that’s too much maybe orange accents kinda like this

Someone on here makes vinyl for wheels so you could try that and see if you like it.