Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I did this a while ago but really haven't used it until now..... camping in Moab.... and it works awesome.... i hardwired it into the DC outlet ....
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200905_220032

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Was the topo vent decal a custom order? I didn’t see it on his website and actually asked him a few weeks ago about the possibility of a typo hood delete with the rubi red border. I’m still interested if anybody wants to tackle this and sell it to me! (Especially if you can custom the location of the black/gray tool!)
was it difficult to install the, upside down? Any modification required? I like them there more then how high up the normal position is.

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Finally installed the overhead mount for my trigger switch controller

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? rxEdPof

Then changed up config for my roof top tent and roam storage case. Put the tent up front so the weight is more balanced on top of the Jeep, and the case in the back facing backwards for easier access. Looks wise I prefer the original way, but function wise this is better.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? WmCSEDX

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? T9MX6DZ

Saved the best for last. We were excited all week for today cause we finally got the JCR Off-road tire carrier for my uncle's JT and going to install it today. Here's the final result.

D4sUdPs.jpg

Where's the tire carrier you say? Oh wait, where's the bumper you say?!? Yep, removed the spare, bumper, rear backup camera. Was going to start process of mounting the bumper, come to find out, they didn't ship me any bolts/hardware at all. Folks, check for bolts and nuts before doing anything. :angry::headbang::facepalm:

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
I got a few of the boxes of stuff I’ve acquired finally installed..... Mopar 2” lift, Mopar tailgate reinforcement, Mopar simulated beadlocks (powder coated red trim ring), 315/70/17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, ACE Engineering rock sliders, JtopsUSA sun shield, and Rancho rear shock/lower control arm skids. More to come...

IMG_4689.JPG

IMG_4680.JPG

IMG_4709.JPG

IMG_4703.JPG

IMG_4696.JPG

drvn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2014 JKU, 2005 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
How was the install?
I had a 4wd shop install it when they were doing suspension work. Sorry I can be more helpful on specifics. The only thing I can say is they got that portion done in no time and barely charged me for labor.

Gadgettr1

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
college student
Vehicle Showcase
I had a 4wd shop install it when they were doing suspension work. Sorry I can be more helpful on specifics. The only thing I can say is they got that portion done in no time and barely charged me for labor.
Nice, do you use it often? Worth the $$$?