First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
man what a difference, I agree thou, I thought about going with 35s now that I see it it only confirms my decision...what did you pay for BF if you don't mind me asking anywhere special u got them

Punk'n Willy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU 3.6L Punk'n Willys
Occupation
Fire Dept Dispatcher
Vehicle Showcase
That is for another time. I have a time crunch. One of the goal is to stop in and see my son in North Carolina and take him and his wife wheeling and camping with us.
Nice, well when that time comes let me know, hopefully, we can get a group together and go knock them out. Enjoy your trip and time with your son.

T-Rock_Sahara

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JLU
added a hi lift mount to the 2dr and some color inside
wired up bumper brake lights in place of the reflectors

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200901_152627

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200901_152627
What kind of lights did you find/where? I am looking for some that fit in that location to use as amber running lights for offroad only.

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
After 4 months of payments, I decided that the JLR is a keeper, so I paid it off. Debt free living is nice especially driving a 2020 Rubicon.

Man, that is awesome congratulations. Based on how expensive these are that is a great accomplishment!

melman8r

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sarge Green JLR
Man, that is awesome congratulations. Based on how expensive these are that is a great accomplishment!
Thanks for the kind words, expensive indeed, my MSRP was just over $57K loaded. Being stuck at home with no work has allowed me to save extra monies and strict budgeting made it possible. It feels good not to have a car payment, now I hope the Wrangler lasts atleast 10 years...

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Installed heated seat elements for the rear!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 9DF564D3-BF5C-463C-9473-F1EB83BCA44F

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase
Can you please tell me more about those heated seats? Also I wonder if the fronts can be retro fitted? Looks like a great install.
I got these from amazon, I’m having a shop actually put the heat pads in the leather, $200 for rears when I take the seats to them. They are a Katskinz authorized installer.

I ended up getting the power from the rear window switch, there is a large gauge pink power wire and dark gray ground I tapped in to. I tucked the heated seat harness and module in the opening under the center console and ran the heating pad wire harness under the carpet to the back of the seats where I will be able to plug the heating elements in.

AD8C215F-38A4-452F-A586-ED56E802882A.jpeg

aphillips76

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door
Build Thread
Link
Drove the Jeep back from the dealership after getting the steering box replaced based upon the TSB... Only drove a short distance but so far, so good! Got up to 70 on the highway. Drove over some rough roads. Seems much better.