Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
On top of the door lock blackout caps, I also received the front and rear bump stop spacers from Metalcloak, that i forgot would be needed when removing the Dynatrac lift. I wanted to keep that kit complete for the next user. Now it's just a matter of seeing how many are needed, with the help of my trusty fork attachment.

I also got their front track bar to replace the SteerSmarts one. It was unfortunately hitting the ARB front diff cover.

amnesiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport S
TIL: if the side windows are still wet from rain, you can hang them easily from the doors.

FD1E2E24-72D3-425F-905E-E47E703B7E6C.jpeg

gumbyhoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: '87 YJ '96 TJ '06 TJ '11 WKII '13 JK 2dr Sport Current: '18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the ARB Classic Stubby, Warn VR 10S and some PrimeLux lights.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? JL in progress

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? JL bumper upgrade

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? JL Lights On

The ARB Bumper is great - high quality, super solid. Went on fairly easily. I was a bit worried about the diameter of the bull bar but it looks great in person.

Warn makes such a good product. The fit in the bumper is pretty tight - going to be annoying to adjust things when I need to get in there (already dreading the license plate mount install). Overall super happy with it.

The lights are Primelux and can be found on Amazon. Have to buy the wiring kit too but all in your looking at less than $200 for a solid lighting option. As much as I wanted the ARB Intensity's mounted up, the cost is just over the top.

Install was about 6 hours. Probably would have been about 4 if we read the directions :beer:

SGME9

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2020
Is that the Rancho? Pretty easy to install? They look solid!
They look easy to install, I tried to install them but I couldn't get the track bar to line up or get the shock bolt in. I ended up taking it to a local shop and they did it in no time.

Buzz11

First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLR, 2001 Wrangler TJ Sport
They look easy to install, I tried to install them but I couldn't get the track bar to line up or get the shock bolt in. I ended up taking it to a local shop and they did it in no time.
Bummer you had to take it in, but at least you have some protection now. Makes me wonder if maybe I got lucky.

Heather87

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
This counts right? Can’t wait to use this for the first time. Hope it’s worth the money. I got the entire system that includes the doors and storage for everything. It’s from TopLiftPro
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F5F2660B-39DA-4E4C-B150-8CC56A475C99

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
This counts right? Can’t wait to use this for the first time. Hope it’s worth the money. I got the entire system that includes the doors and storage for everything. It’s from TopLiftPro
F5F2660B-39DA-4E4C-B150-8CC56A475C99.jpeg

@Heather87

Good for you! It is well worth the $. I've used one a couple of times and geeeez.... :like:

The guy that came up with the Top Lift Pro is a real decent guy. He is from Florida. I have met and have contact with him, and his Brother In Law that works with him in regard to the TopLift Pro offering..

The Top Lift Pro is manufactured overseas... they are really well made...

Do use the extenders. Do recommend the first time you use, that you have another adult there.
Careful with the brake til you get use to it/til you get it adjusted right.

Have you read through this forum thread?
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/anyone-have-a-toplift-pro-for-jl.9509/

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
@th3taman

I did the same install on my 2018 Bright White. I also applied some 3M Clear Protection Vinyl on the lip above the sill guard and also below the sill guard. Had I not applied to the upper lip, I have no doubt there would be paint damage up there today... and there is not.

Do consider some 3M... it's cheap insurance..
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZYSXZJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I thought those were from the factory.:headbang:
Means the dealer probably charged me like $400 to put them on.

Heather87

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
@Heather87

Good for you! It is well worth the $. I've used one a couple of times and geeeez.... :like:

The guy that came up with the Top Lift Pro is a real decent guy. He is from Florida. I have met and have contact with him, and his Brother In Law that works with him in regard to the TopLift Pro offering..

The Top Lift Pro is manufactured overseas... they are really well made...

Do use the extenders. Do recommend the first time you use, that you have another adult there.
Careful with the brake til you get use to it/til you get it adjusted right.

Have you read through this forum thread?
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/anyone-have-a-toplift-pro-for-jl.9509/
I am definitely excited to use it. I do plan on having someone else around the first time I use it though. I have not seen that thread- will check it out! Thank you!

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Bummer you had to take it in, but at least you have some protection now. Makes me wonder if maybe I got lucky.
When I did mine I had to use a ratchet strap to twist the axle forward to get the track bar aligned for reinstall, and the shocks were a PITA also, but was able to get it done.

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I had a set of take-off Willys wheels installed. I really like the black look of them as they match the rest of the green/black/red scheme on The Grinch.

In the very near future, I see a set of BFG 315/70/17 KO2 tires finding their way onto these rims (285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak MTs on there now).

dinwAl.jpg

Gillytickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2.0 Turbo, 2" MOPAR lift
I had a set of take-off Willys wheels installed. I really like the black look of them as they match the rest of the green/black/red scheme on The Grinch.

In the very near future, I see a set of BFG 315/70/17 KO2 tires finding their way onto these rims (285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak MTs on there now).

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? dinwAl
The 35" KO2s look good on those Moab rims.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200829_195946

Jeepney18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Corolla S, 2018 JL Sport S Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the ARB Classic Stubby, Warn VR 10S and some PrimeLux lights.

The ARB Bumper is great - high quality, super solid. Went on fairly easily. I was a bit worried about the diameter of the bull bar but it looks great in person.

Warn makes such a good product. The fit in the bumper is pretty tight - going to be annoying to adjust things when I need to get in there (already dreading the license plate mount install). Overall super happy with it.

The lights are Primelux and can be found on Amazon. Have to buy the wiring kit too but all in your looking at less than $200 for a solid lighting option. As much as I wanted the ARB Intensity's mounted up, the cost is just over the top.

Install was about 6 hours. Probably would have been about 4 if we read the directions :beer:
Are those lights 7" or 8"?

th3taman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
@th3taman

I did the same install on my 2018 Bright White. I also applied some 3M Clear Protection Vinyl on the lip above the sill guard and also below the sill guard. Had I not applied to the upper lip, I have no doubt there would be paint damage up there today... and there is not.

Do consider some 3M... it's cheap insurance..
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZYSXZJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks, I will definitely look into that added protection!