First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Picked up some flashlight holder mounts from quadratec. They clip into the metal seat rails and hold anything around 1.5" diameter. Since my element 50 fire extinguishers are 1.25 i ended up just wrapping some electrical tape around them. Also still has room JKinnovations 4 corner air setup. Its not the prettiest but it is quick to get to the extinguishers. Have one on both sides

s8MaQlR.jpg
i'm looking at getting the mounts for the jl. when you say clipped to the seat, where does it clip to the seat frame. also no drilling req.

anotheraznguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
i'm looking at getting the mounts for the jl. when you say clipped to the seat, where does it clip to the seat frame. also no drilling req.
Completely no drilling. I didnt even bother to use the set screws either. Link to video super easy 1 minute install i just clipped it in and done

Punkdad

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Ocean Blue
Completely no drilling. I didnt even bother to use the set screws either. Link to video super easy 1 minute install i just clipped it in and done

Ordered the same thing from quadratec and the sent me an old seat belt replacement. you had one job...

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
After 2+ years, finally pulled the 2 front footwell drain plugs out and cut the carpet tabs and put the plugs in the mats.:whew:

Detailed it for the 1st time...hand wash + protectant on fenders, trim...mirrors...etc. Added matte tire blackener.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200823_191222
I just learned about those plugs and carpet patches a month ago. I too did it that way but prior too wondered why the floor mats had those odd drain things there. :CWL:

Odyssey USA

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Not today but recently. I wouldn’t do it again. 3 hr job my ass. Off and on for two days. Super super tight fit. Extensive winch body massaging, bumper flange and even very light rear winch plate massaging with a flapper wheel. Also ended up modifying Genright’s nut plates to fit down in there and using, essentially, surgical precision to install the nuts. Multiple test fit assembling as well. Did I say a tight fit?

But hey, at least it turned out great. I’ll be adding the BD Squadron Sport amber wide cornering lights when I can get time to install them.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? D47FC567-7452-4C64-BDED-1AD79BB1D34A

Last edited:

ObtuseMeatball

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Soft Top Firecracker Red
Occupation
IT Nerd
Installed a spare tire brake light that was a birthday present from the better half. Also got a pic of the JL foot pegs from Jeepers Den in Orlando, FL (via Etsy) I’ve had for a while and a cheapo set of wide angle mirrors for the trail mirrors. Great little add-ons for the trail mirrors that really help with visibility.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20200823_173732

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20200823_173802

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20200823_173749

ObtuseMeatball

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Soft Top Firecracker Red
Occupation
IT Nerd
@JeepersCreepersJL couldn’t help but notice you’re in the tri cities. The wife went to UTK and managed to make me fall in love with east TN. I love driving through the Smokies but haven’t had the chance yet with the Jeep. Any suggestions for a nice topless drive in the mountains in the area?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

JeepersCreepersJL

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T
@JeepersCreepersJL couldn’t help but notice you’re in the tri cities. The wife went to UTK and managed to make me fall in love with east TN. I love driving through the Smokies but haven’t had the chance yet with the Jeep. Any suggestions for a nice topless drive in the mountains in the area?
Not done many drives through the mountains here but Cherokee National Forest has some beautiful views! I definitely need to go for some drives now, thanks for the motivation lol