Daffydnbugs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler RUBICON
@Mikeyut3

Yes, also a 3 cap set with a key hole in them. The caps will fit really snugly and dress things up ..

I'll put you on my list and let you know when they are available. They will cost under $15 for the 3 cap set and postage is included.
I would also like to have a 3 cap set, no key hole, if possible. Thank you.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Much brighter, and the range of illumination (particularly to the sides) is significantly improved. I have pics, but they don't do them justice. Sling Blade said it best:

slingblade.jpg
Some call it a kaiser blade, I call it a sling blade. Uh huh!

Billy Bob's the man!

Rest in peace, John Ritter!

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my tailgate table installed. Small mod but definitely handy to have! (Ps...really trying to ignore the fact that it’s not centered!! Ugh. Followed instruction to a T and that’s what it came out to :facepalm:)

359F7848-EB92-4E38-804D-6109DF9FCD63.jpeg

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Installed a passenger grab handle and put in my first fitting of a custom light bak for the rear glass. It's over 4000 peak lumens and runs the Phillips Hue software natively. About 120W at peak, but I'm sure I'll rarely run then at that color temperature. It's fully encased in aluminum channel and will let me run the same lighting integrated to my awning once I get my camper top.

My favorite part of this is I'll be able to control the light brightness and temperature so that I never have to deal with that bright blue/white light late at night again.

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

jloyva

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Wrangler JL Sport S, Victory Touring Cruiser, Kia Sorento
Occupation
Project Manaager
Finally got my tailgate table installed. Small mod but definitely handy to have! (Ps...really trying to ignore the fact that it’s not centered!! Ugh. Followed instruction to a T and that’s what it came out to :facepalm:)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C66880A3-4C92-48CE-9B64-56656E438F94
It looks like you installed it correctly, their sales picture shows it offset as well.

I've been thinking about a tailgate table, Is this one pretty sturdy?

Tailgate table.jpg

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Tailgate table
Shoot you put it on you should be able to center it,,,,,

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Tailgate table
Once it’s loaded up with food and what not, nobody will notice.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
What I did to my JL today.... well, cleaned it all up, in preparation of my trip to my digs in Newport, Rhode Island. My buddy came by to pickup my spare JL, fob with his new JT..

He is going to transport it to RI, for me. That sure is nice of him.. I don't have room in my 2dr. JL, Rubi, for the fob. It's on it's way to RI, as I type..
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tor-utility-hero-towing-desktop-jpg-image-1440-

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Installed the Rugged Ridge Max Terrains. Took about 4 hours. Did not realize how much of a pain it would be to disassemble stock fenders. If you are thinking about buying a set of these, I would also recommend not cutting/reusing the stock inner fender liners because coverage sucks and it looks just plain awful.

But overall, I like them a lot.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tor-utility-hero-towing-desktop-jpg-image-1440-
I am absolutely copying ur wave sign! Classic!

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Well, i got a new floor jack, and got a pro eagle extension for it. Why i didnt do that sooner i have no idea. Then I installed agm sliders on the front coilovers (rear are tomorrow). Adjusted my caster back a tiny bit, added maximus-3 track bar bracket and converted to high steer, as well as added synergy front track bar.

Now the maximus bracket was supposedly modeled to work with the UD-44 but it took a lot of cutting and grinding and hammering to get to fit. But it is done and my steering geometry looks so much better. Cant wait to drive it

Did you do a before and after to see how much uptravel you lost in the front with the high steer setup? How does it drive with the draglink and trackbar more parallel to the ground?