First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
While working from home and watching TV, I saw the commercial for Leaf Guard and rain gutters, so I gave them a call for my Jeep, hoping to get my Senior Discount, but I went with Truck Master Design instead. Easy 5 min. install, working great down here in Florida where it has rained 19 out of the 21 Days.

Rain Rail.jpg

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Probably a little different if your kids are older but I go roof off, front doors off, back doors on with my 1 year old in a rear facing car seat. I don't really go on the highway if she's with me either.
Highway scares me still. Lol last night we went for ice cream and man my son was loving life in the back. Still talking about it today. We were suppose to be leaving for topsail beach tomorrow but that isnā€™t happening now. He would have had a blast on the sand to go fish the south inlet. I would have too. Next year.

timize

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's
Installed the Rugged Ridge Max Terrains. Took about 4 hours. Did not realize how much of a pain it would be to disassemble stock fenders. If you are thinking about buying a set of these, I would also recommend not cutting/reusing the stock inner fender liners because coverage sucks and it looks just plain awful.

But overall, I like them a lot.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 3518BBCE-D427-4D53-9F16-DA4E72398867

Barely Krawlified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Today, I installed the JL PowerPort Kit from CoolTechLLC. Itā€™s a fuse relay/harness that allows for the in-cab 12V cigarette lighter to be always ā€œhotā€ allowing the ability to charge/power various devices even while the Jeepā€™s ignition is off.

Iā€™m a self-admitted moron when it comes to electrical stuff and even I was able to complete this mod in under 10 minutes. Itā€™s available at: https://www.cooltechllc.com/2018-jeep-wrangler-jl/111-jl-powerport-kit.html

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
Just ordered some Fox Shox 2.0's as I want to get away from the extensions I am using now.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Borla climber touring installed. 17 pounds lighter than stock. Itā€™s very quiet, hopefully it gets louder after some miles
I've had mine for about 2000 miles. It will get a bit louder with time but not much.

I think it's perfect.

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
On EDIT: Was just informed, the Set of 3 caps (caps with key holes or without key holes) will be priced at a little less then $15.00 and that includes postage/USPS mailing, to Continental USA buyer.

Custom fit for both JL and JT. There will also be a 2 cap set, no key holes and with keyholes..

Made in the USA
I am interested in the 2 cap set without key hole. Please add me to the list!

tatarin

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito Sky One-Touch, 2015 Lexus RX350F-sport, 2005 Camry SE
Vehicle Showcase

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Installed KC 4ā€ LZRā€˜s on the factory steel bumper. Still need to finish wiring, ran out of daylight - the joys of doing all your Jeep work in the street w/o a garage. Will be wiring to AUX 3. Will eventually relocate to winch guard bar when I install a winch later this month. I like how simple and minimalistic the LZRā€™s are. Canā€™t wait to see them lit!

83BC0616-59B8-453C-A225-982866887B67.jpeg
I also wired mine to Aux 3
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0022