What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Thinman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Rebel 12 and...... a 2012 Prius
Pulled my 60% rear seat out today. Not sure if I will do a platform or not, just loving the extra room for now.

No pics, it is not interesting and there are plenty.

But did want to note that the 60% rear seat (leather) is 65 lbs in case anyone is wondering.

LizardBoy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2019 2.0L
Rhinebeck01, any chance of letting us know the website (presumably) that you found the door lock cap on? Inquiring minds want to know.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Rhinebeck01, any chance of letting us know the website (presumably) that you found the door lock cap on? Inquiring minds want to know.
@LizardBoy

I will post a link next week after I get the set I ordered and get them installed.

I have a guy with a JL that has installed them and he tells me they fit great, fit really tight and the color fits right in with the door handle. Looks factory.

Priced way cheap, in my opinion..

And to be honest, there is no active link yet for the offering. That is due up next week, I believe.

Anyway, as soon as possible, I will provide a link.. unless they end up being crappy... Doubt that though, as my guy that installed them is very creditable. Since he says they are terrific, I am sure they are..

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Adjusted my overhead rack for the new 6.5 Creedmoor :flag:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 322EEDCB-C082-4214-94E7-FBEEEC746D18
It must be great to live in friendly territory. I'm currently behind enemy lines, so I refrain from even displaying a simple "2A" decal on my Jeep. I follow the don't scare the sheep mentality, so i prefer running under the radar. The amount of snowflakes here is staggering, and the "bahs" can be deafening.

Cheers, fellow Jeeper and 2A supporter!

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
It must be great to live in friendly territory. I'm currently behind enemy lines, so I refrain from even displaying a simple "2A" decal on my Jeep. I follow the don't scare the sheep mentality, so i prefer running under the radar. The amount of snowflakes here is staggering, and the "bahs" can be deafening.

Im in California (albeit one of the most conservative counties in the state) so by no means in friendly territory, note the “featureless” fin grip. I really only have a rifle there heading to/from or during a hunt, definitely not full time and I don’t leave it in there unoccupied even if it’s locked to the mount.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Im in California (albeit one of the most conservative counties in the state) so by no means in friendly territory, note the “featureless” fin grip. I really only have a rifle there heading to/from or during a hunt, definitely not full time and I don’t leave it in there unoccupied even if it’s locked to the mount.
Oh yeah, just went back and zoomed in on it. I'm unfamiliar with the term state of Jefferson, and the protruding pistol grip and muzzle device didn't ring featureless to me. It's more strict here, so nothing at all is allowed to protrude lower than the trigger guard and a threaded barrel is a no-go. That just scratches the surface of what new york considers a featureless rifle for someone wanting a removable mag. A proper rifle requires permanent disabling of the mag release and having to pop the takedown pin to reload through the lower receiver. I chose door #2 twice. After all, 2 is 1 and 1 is none.

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Steering was a big problem once I upgraded to 37’s, so I decided to upgrade the steering components. Night and day difference now.

- YETI XD Adjustable Track Bar
- YETI XD Tie Rod Assembly
- YETI XD Drag Links
- Teraflex Falcon 2.2 Adjustable Steering Stabilizer

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_7857
Thanks for this post. I’m looking at this same setup with steering stabilizer. I can’t quite tell from the pic but did you have a bracket installed where the track bar and stabilizer connects to the axle? If so which one?

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU

I agree the liberal nut jobs in the city is high but now they are getting beat up and robbed from the very people they let loose.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
So my "cheap" set of Ironman MT tires didn't last. I sent a pic to the manufacturer and they said my Jeep (suspension, etc) was to blame. But, I could ship the tire back to them to be sure.

20200804_162229.jpg

The tire shop tech just said, "Yeah, these and Federal tires do this all the time." Shocker.

So now I'm loving the Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3s! Much nicer ride and feel a lot more confident in turns and wet weather.

20200806_114925.jpg