First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Installed KC 4” LZR‘s on the factory steel bumper. Still need to finish wiring, ran out of daylight - the joys of doing all your Jeep work in the street w/o a garage. Will be wiring to AUX 3. Will eventually relocate to winch guard bar when I install a winch later this month. I like how simple and minimalistic the LZR’s are. Can’t wait to see them lit!

F1B5DB0E-2CE4-4DC1-8325-3434976C0AFC.jpeg

83BC0616-59B8-453C-A225-982866887B67.jpeg

Buzz11

First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLR, 2001 Wrangler TJ Sport
Has anyone gotten a response from these guys. I too have emailed them (2x) and no response. it's a shame for i am more than ready to order a set. but the choice of do i paint them Hellayella or do i go with little black for detail. But first have to make contact, so if anyone has had success, please share.
I got a response in early June. Here is what they said for pricing and what not ...

Buzz, I don't know what is going on with the attachment so I will give you a run down.
We offer the JL drip rail extensions in 3 finish variations. UV Semi Gloss Black, UV High
Gloss Black and Customer Paint to Match. The UV versions are $74.00 a pair and the
Customer Paint to Match are $69.00 a pair. We do not paint, so this version if for
customers who want to color match their own drip rails. They can easily be painted
with spray can paint.

The prices include mailing costs to addresses in the lower 48 states.

We use PayPal for financial transactions. Just let us know which version you would like to
purchase and we will send you a PayPal funds request. You do not need a PayPal account
to use the service. Just pay as a guest.

The JK drip rail extensions come in the same finishes as the JL versions. The UV versions
of the JK drip rails are $69.00 a pair and the Customer Paint to Match version is $65.00 a pair.

Bill

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Thanks I think she's coming together! The red match close enough to where you can't tell if there is a difference between the OEM and the Pixel decal red. I LOLed when you said you had yours for a year I had mine for around 8-9 months before I finally put it on. I had to work up the nerve as I had never tackled a decal this big before. My wife helped me place it I recommend having a second set of hands. I used a lot of soapy water so I could move it around and get it just right. A LOT OF SOAPY WATER! I bought a couple of Harbor Freight squeegee to help get all the water and any air bubbles out, this worked great. I have no air bubbles in the decal at all. so my suggestion:
1. Second set of hands to help place the decal.
2. Big spray bottle for soapy water.
3. Don't squeegee until your happy with the placement.

I paid a local sign shop to do mine. I do not have the talent or patience to get mine on perfectly.

Looks great on yours! And I agree with another poster, having the black satin grill on would make it look real nice!

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo

captnjbk

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon. 2017 Moto Guzzi V7.
Something small last night...new place to mount my hi lift, although now I think it might interfere with the placement of KC Hilites chase led light bar, whenever I do get it.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? B280F139-053C-4EB7-94B8-2F0790A8CF6D

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? B280F139-053C-4EB7-94B8-2F0790A8CF6D
This is an inquiry about mounting the Hilift jack. Mine is mounted and locked to the rear bumper similar to the above picture.
What's preventing anyone from clicking the mechanism and sliding the jack assembly right off end of the bar? Won't have a bar but if you have a bar and need a new jack assembly it could be tempting to those less scrupulous types.
Anyone else notice this?

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
That's neat. Painted the mount red yourself?
Sure did and went with a red firestick had to try to match something. Even though I go muddin' and crawlin', still gotta look good. LoL :LOL:

Larrymuld

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I installed a Curt 4 pin wiring harness On Saturday.it took a little less than 2 hours to run all the wires, test it and put my tools away. Here is what I used:
CURT 56407 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness, Selechttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FK93VMF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_phXkFbERVE9ZY. On sale right now for $66.00. Some of the review said that there was not enough wire to the battery, however I had about 18 in left over on my install. I used a steel fish tape to run it from the engine to bumper inside the frame.

To make it look cleaner I used:
CURT 58300 Vehicle-Side Trailer Wiring Harness Mounting Bracket for 4-Way Flat https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0049CGJAU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_MjXkFb5AHXKHQ and
CURT 57404 4-Way Flat Vehicle-Side Trailer Wiring Adapter for 1-1/4-Inch License Plate Light Hole https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001GN6UB8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_ikXkFbC1CGGB4

i drilled a hole ( I think 15/64) in the plate and used a pre-existing bumper bolt to hold it in place

BF3B8958-47EB-47E0-B309-70CD5477C4C4.jpeg