First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
As soon as I walked in the house when I got home from work my wife says, "Help me take my top off." Being the ever hopeful guy I am, I proceeded to start doing what she asked of me, although I knew what she meant all along.

She added, "No, my Jeep in the garage."

<sigh>

I then reminded her that it is supposed to rain 3 out of the next 5 days and does she REALLY want that top off? After consulting the weather forecast, she decided to leave the top on for now, as well as her other top. <sigh again>

She bought her Recon 3 months ago and the top and doors have yet to come off. One of these days...
been there done that. Had me for about 4 weeks now and just as soon as i got it , Rain every day down here in Central Florida. Bite the bullet and took her top off
Saturday morning as only 20% chance. And 70% on Sunday, so i a couple of hours of her being naked. and the wife wouldn't budge any.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Not the most exciting mod, or the best pic, but I installed an ext speaker for my Midland 275. I couldn’t hear it with the doors off and that was lame. I put it in the drivers footwell behind the OBD port. Easy, peasy, japanesey.

C59DAA4E-FB82-460E-8D53-980490F4BFCA.jpeg

TRZ

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase

Red Rock N Roll

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
International Quality Control Manager
Thought I could take the bumper off to get to the tow hooks, discovered that was easier said than done. Ended up cleaning the bumper around the tow hooks and masked the bumper. Spend time doing a good job masking and it will turn out beautiful

Front Bumper Removal.jpg

Taped Front Bumper.jpg

Front Tow Hooks 1.jpg

Front Tow Hooks.jpg

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going through this process now. Getting the Jeep letters off was pretty tough. They were really stuck on there. I found some small black caps on ebay called Santi's caps for the door locks. I just put them on yesterday. We will see how they hold up. I've ordered wheel paint for the trail rated badge.
Pictures?

BEEBOB

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL ECODIESEL Sport S
Occupation
Nuclear I&C
Over the weekend I installed the Brawlee RGB light, AEV Borah wheels and test fit the Slumberjack Roadhouse tarp. These wheels are gorgeous! Really liking the color options of the light and the tarp throws some serious shade.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Jeep Rear Mat
Looks good, could i get a pic of the tire stick out. I have some on order just wanna see what tim getting.
Thanks