Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara
I like this. Where did you find it?
Under the Sun Inserts. You can pay a little extra to have a different print on the opposite side, so I opted for a fun creepy jack-o-lantern to use in October. After you pull the factory insert out, it should only take five minutes to swap this one out or flip it over.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Nice!

Looks like this might be it?

Savadicar JL GearTray Gear Shift Console Side Storage Box Auto Transmission Side Organizer Tray for 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU & 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT, Interior Accessories, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YWRJTZP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_.dEgFbXFNHVB2
That's it.... they sent me one free to evaluate and I looked at it and sent it back to them..
Not in my JL... no way...

I did get and keep this Chinese glove department divider though... had to glue it together to get it to work. I got that free too.. There is a Facebook group run by Chinese crapola sellers that gives you JL related stuff, free to eval.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20190712_161342

OldJupiter

First Name
Old Jupiter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door JL Sport
Added a Galaxy Fold and BulletProof Solutions Tablet mount. Better than upgrading the head unit - a little cheaper and 100% less work. Satisfied with their design plus a great price.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? image000000 (1)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? image000002 (1)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? image000000

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Rugged Ridge pinch weld / rocker covers.

FYI, I do not recommend these. After one day they already started pulling away from the body. Spent an hour removing and cleaning off residue.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I took my Jeep back to the Dealer and had them swap all the left side stuff back on to the right side and vice versa..... Now my "Service traction control" light comes on and they said it will be over 2 weeks before they can get me in...... GRRRR I don't like Carman Jeep in New Castle Delaware........ 3 trips to the dealer for what should be Routine stuff ends up being more and more stuff.... We call them buddy bugs here.....
Hi Michael, we are sorry to hear this. Please know that our team is available for additional support during any dealer visit- feel free to send us a private message if you have any additional questions.

Kathryn
JeepCares

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Added a Galaxy Fold and BulletProof Solutions Tablet mount. Better than upgrading the head unit - a little cheaper and 100% less work. Satisfied with their design plus a great price.
I dig this a lot more than the giant arm and ball mounts some are running, may have just found a use for the tablet I got my wife that she never uses. How does it attach to the dash?

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Vehicle Showcase
I am trying a set of Mickey Thompson BAJA MTZ P3 tires. First time I've rolled with the brand. At day two I don't think they are as quiet as Milestar Patagonia's. Stay tuned.

I also upgraded my stock Rubicon Coil Springs to a 2" set offered by Rusty's Offroad, and Sway Bar Ed Links from SteerSmarts. These things are 9" and beefy. Between the springs and links, I added another 3". This is a lot less expensive than a typical lift kit.

I am also experimenting with a spare tire solution for my 2DR rear hatch because I prefer the tire delete look and feel the spare tire in the hatch gives me more balance and stability.

Pictures:

• Mickey Thompson BAJA MTZ P3 Tires;
  • Rusty's Offroad Coil Springs and SteerSmarts Sway Bar Links; and,
  • My prototype for a 2DR rear hatch spare tire mount.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0219

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0220

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0221

Buzz11

First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLR, 2001 Wrangler TJ Sport
My 2020 2.0 Turbo Rubicon may have had that issue. It seemed to be resolved when I used the brake pedal off and on then off while engaging the locker disconnects. It was a bit odd but the lights stopped flashing and the "engaged" message displayed.
Hoag4147, Thanks for the tip. Long as it's on Jeeps dime (under warranty), I'll let them go the expensive route ... but will keep itin mind when it becomes my problem.