hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up some OEM LED tails for decent price. They have BSM module, hopefully no issues since I don’t have rest of system. Quick run through settings with Tazer and done.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? DA5F3FBD-86B9-41E6-9F47-1E06E00EC041

Last edited:

Cartage1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 JLUR
Saw em off!

If you have a car containing a Texas Longhorns wide receiver, a Texas Longhorns linebacker, and a Texas Longhorns defensive back, who is driving the car?

The cop
Oh boy, Covid or not, game on..., Go bucks! (*O*H*I*O)...., damn that even looks like a jeep grill!!!!! Whoooooooooo (ric flair of course).

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Picked up from the dealer where they were repairing the paint damage on the doors they made hanging them after fixing bubbling on the doors.

They spotted more bubbling on the hinges and have ordered new hinges. So it will be in again next week for more paint work.

Last edited:

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Still working on my Quake HD RGB headlights, new app has new effects. I know they have no socially redeeming value (except for the DRL), but I like the purdy lights.
DRL
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? quake drl

red, white and blue spinning
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? quake rwb

multicolor spinning
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? quake rnbw

blue white blue spinning
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? quake bwb

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Started over the weekend, but put my Rugged Ridge tube doors on for the first time. The Velcro for the front mesh covers was missing. After trying to contact their customer support for weeks, I finally gave up and ordered some from Amazon.

Also missing one of the rubber bumpers.
Anyone have any idea where I can find a replacement?
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C28F7EEA-6BB4-44C9-A14D-98EF930353A0

nostatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JL Sport S PDN, '18 R1200GS Rallye
Occupation
chief bottle washer
Installed S-V.4 led bulbs from headlight revolution. Was a bit of a pita as I did the drivers side in-place. A bit tight working space. As some have noted, tuck everything in before you put the bulb in place. For some reason (*cough* user error) it took me like 10 minutes to get it to seat. Then tried to pull the air box to do the passenger and I swear there is a second attachment point so I pulled the grill. Though I was going to snap that - this two u-shaped clamps were holding tight. Certainly easier to stuff everything in with the bucket out. Tested things, all works, about to road test in the dark. Hopefully won’t explode and fingers crossed that my beam pattern is good.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? E3711E1B-AC9E-48A4-A534-43617B8FA9E4

Last edited:

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I took my Jeep back to the Dealer and had them swap all the left side stuff back on to the right side and vice versa..... Now my "Service traction control" light comes on and they said it will be over 2 weeks before they can get me in...... GRRRR I don't like Carman Jeep in New Castle Delaware........ 3 trips to the dealer for what should be Routine stuff ends up being more and more stuff.... We call them buddy bugs here.....

Buzz11

First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLR, 2001 Wrangler TJ Sport
I took my Jeep back to the Dealer and had them swap all the left side stuff back on to the right side and vice versa..... Now my "Service traction control" light comes on and they said it will be over 2 weeks before they can get me in...... GRRRR I don't like Carman Jeep in New Castle Delaware........ 3 trips to the dealer for what should be Routine stuff ends up being more and more stuff.... We call them buddy bugs here.....
I feel for you. Hope it goes well for you. I've had a "Service Axle Locker System" error that I'll be going in next week to get addressed (3rd trip for this). I think they decided it wasn't a connection or a sensor, so I'm getting a new front locker.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Vehicle Showcase

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
Getting ready to decide on a rack and RTT and figured I'd hit the CAT scale first and....

ugggggg

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1595482418246
Wow, that seems really heavy! I thought maybe you had a Diesel but I found some of your past posts and realize you have a 2.0. Weight is the enemy. I'm going to weigh my Jeep next week when I bring it work (I have a scale at work). I have never weighed it before. I'm trying my best to keep the weight down, but little things add up.