What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
Nothing big today, but I’ve put more decals on Hulk than all of my other vehicles combined.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 63EAAFAA-9091-49C4-AB57-E64C18906424

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 63EAAFAA-9091-49C4-AB57-E64C18906424
Love the green on green decals. I did that with matte black decals on black back in 2010 and Love the subtleness of it. Awesome!

El-Jefes-Red-Rubi

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon
Installed new Pro Comp flood and spot pods on EAG A-pillar brackets

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? CD7C2B66-23F3-45E4-B103-627DB3B50EF2

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F22D7965-DDBF-4B3F-92FC-454E1EF8BFE9

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5B91DABA-4FFA-42B4-A974-23723479C944

B9F9353A-636F-4896-ACA4-E61ABCEE773D.jpeg

Last edited:

HB Jeep

First Name
Jarret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Build Thread
Link
I just finished installing a new Westin WJ2 Rear Bumper with Westin HyperQ B-Force Flood Auxiliary Lights. The lighting was configured to turn automatically turn on at reverse and manually by the AUX switch up front on the factory dash panel.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 013BC761-552D-4F76-B321-9D68B84BC8D2

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Finished installing last of the undercarriage armor. (For now) In the front, Metalcloak front diff cover and skid along with their FAD skid and in the rear Next Venture diff cover and RDS.

The Metalcloak FAD I like a lot, solid and sits high with no protruding bolts. The Metalcloak front diff cover and skid came with so-so hardware; the cap screws for the diff cover were mixed with some chrome, some stainless and one soft as pot-metal. The bolts that came with the skid were chrome grade 5 hex which I had already replaced with black grade 8 button head bolts. The other nit with the Metalcloak diff cover concerns adding gear oil-I had asked how much gear oil was needed with their cover replacement and if I could just fill (like factory) till oil just starts dripping out of the fill plug. Answers were capacity is same as factory and our plug is not in the same plane as the factory...Still, overall looks like it will do what it is supposed to and that is protect the exposed drain plug on the bottom of the diff.

The Next Venture rear diff cover and RDS are just beasts! A combo of 1/4" and 3/8" steel, good quality hardware with the entire pumpkin wrapped in heavy steel and tapered for maximum ground clearance. Also nice that you add gear oil just like the OEM cover-just until the oil starts to drip from the fill plug. Somewhat pricy but you do get what you paid for!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1744
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1745
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_1747

Hava-Jeep

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Huntington Beach, CA / Lake Havasu City, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon,
Occupation
Retired
Finished installing last of the undercarriage armor. (For now) In the front, Metalcloak front diff cover and skid along with their FAD skid and in the rear Next Venture diff cover and RDS.

The Metalcloak FAD I like a lot, solid and sits high with no protruding bolts. The Metalcloak front diff cover and skid came with so-so hardware; the cap screws for the diff cover were mixed with some chrome, some stainless and one soft as pot-metal. The bolts that came with the skid were chrome grade 5 hex which I had already replaced with black grade 8 button head bolts. The other nit with the Metalcloak diff cover concerns adding gear oil-I had asked how much gear oil was needed with their cover replacement and if I could just fill (like factory) till oil just starts dripping out of the fill plug. Answers were capacity is same as factory and our plug is not in the same plane as the factory...Still, overall looks like it will do what it is supposed to and that is protect the exposed drain plug on the bottom of the diff.

The Next Venture rear diff cover and RDS are just beasts! A combo of 1/4" and 3/8" steel, good quality hardware with the entire pumpkin wrapped in heavy steel and tapered for maximum ground clearance. Also nice that you add gear oil just like the OEM cover-just until the oil starts to drip from the fill plug. Somewhat pricy but you do get what you paid for!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FB_IMG_1594611723426
Nicely done!

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Nice. What’s your next mod?