What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Wicked Weasel

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL - Build date 06/18
What kind of fans? and where did they go in the window tracks? or were they just inside to move the air?
this is the fan - COMLIFE Portable LED Camping Lantern with Tent Fan -5000 mAh Battery Powered Mini Desk Fan with USB Charging Input-Survival Kit for Hurricane, Emergency, Storm, Outages

this is the window screen - ROADIE The OVERNIGHTER SUV Window Tent - with Screen and Retractable Canopy- Patented

the fan is small but was good enough for the jeep. It has a LED light which when in total darkness was bright. Both the fan and the light have different settings.

The window screen worked as described. Overall it was easy to install (a few mins) and the opening was big. I thought I might need 2 to get a cross wind, but for now I am just using the 1.

Last edited:

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
This jeep is CLEAN!!!! I love the look! Its like you read my mind on my build. I have so many questions. May stock your prior posts. Nice work.
Thank you sir!!! Let me know if you have any questions.

Wicked Weasel

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL - Build date 06/18
How long did you wait for them to arrive? I'm 2 weeks in currently...
They shipped right at the 2 week mark so I would guess yours will be out soon.
Just as a FYI - On their website it states "**** PRODUCTS ARE 2 WEEKS OUT ****". I missed this note when I ordered mine. Im generally not in a rush for parts but wanted to remove my doors for the weekend so email them. They were very nice with their response and I apologized for not seeing the note.

Mine were sent out 1 day after 2 weeks. Very good customer service and great quality.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Just as a FYI - On their website it states "**** PRODUCTS ARE 2 WEEKS OUT ****". I missed this note when I ordered mine. Im generally not in a rush for parts but wanted to remove my doors for the weekend so email them. They were very nice with their response and I apologized for not seeing the note.

Mine were sent out 1 day after 2 weeks. Very good customer service and great quality.
Will do.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
You can double check the part numbers on those tags. Sorry to say I think it was installed wrong.
I just did it and red was drivers side.

I can also see your Jeep is doing what mine did without adjustable track bars. Front axle is pushed out on passenger side and rear axle pushes out on drivers side about 3/4"

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 60AF708E-CC42-4C4C-B650-43660154AAF8

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase

Awesome and thanks for the keen observation I appreciate it very much

MikeinDelaware

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Turbo
Build Thread
Link
Mopar 2" lift.... by Jeep Dealer in Delaware... purchase and install $1213.... ;) Before and after pictured below ... I know i should have cleaned it for the second shot but the Dealer was busy and didn't have time to wash it.....
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 60AF708E-CC42-4C4C-B650-43660154AAF8

I live in Newark, just curious what dealership did the install?

Mikeyut3

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
You can double check the part numbers on those tags. Sorry to say I think it was installed wrong.
I just did it and red was drivers side.

I can also see your Jeep is doing what mine did without adjustable track bars. Front axle is pushed out on passenger side and rear axle pushes out on drivers side about 3/4"

RED - driver
BLUE - passenger