What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JeepJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Moab
Well this morning at 285/70/17 Falken AT's Just back from Discount tire with Nitto Ridge Grappler 35/12.50/17, Between that and last weeks Teraflex ST2 upgrade any taller i'm going to hit garage door!
I'm curious... How tall are you standing now?

Last edited:

AlexC1980

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2006 Porsche Boxster S

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Put on my new shocks........ well.........the rear ones anyway.........:mad:.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 08556B1E-D43C-41D9-A9DA-7DD25D91D285

I ordered my shocks March 15. Northridge said , out of stock, will ship within 30 days. Ok, I’ve waited that long for stuff before, no big deal. Well, then California decided to close the doors in the entire state for virus.........:headbang:.

So it’s been 3 months, 1 week, and 4 days, (just rounding it off), and I finally see the big brown truck pull up and bring a big box to the door........:clap:...... I thought, all right finally, but when I opened the box there were only 2 shocks in the box....:angry:............... anyway.......... the fronts will be here Thursday......:facepalm:.

All Colby said was .........:swear:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5B715A9B-64BC-458B-9BAD-3F9AD2AD898B

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5B715A9B-64BC-458B-9BAD-3F9AD2AD898B

I ordered my shocks March 15. Northridge said , out of stock, will ship within 30 days. Ok, I’ve waited that long for stuff before, no big deal. Well, then California decided to close the doors in the entire state for virus.........:headbang:.

So it’s been 3 months, 1 week, and 4 days, (just rounding it off), and I finally see the big brown truck pull up and bring a big box to the door........:clap:...... I thought, all right finally, but when I opened the box there were only 2 shocks in the box....:angry:............... anyway.......... the fronts will be here Thursday......:facepalm:.

You don’t want to over extend yourself and Colby anyway. Two at a time is enough for one day :)

Frustrating. Hopefully install goes smoothly when fronts come in.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Vehicle Showcase
Replaced the OEM Differential Covers on my Rubicon with Motobilts. I added a touch of color to the logo and then treated the set with high heat resistant matte clear coat.

IMG_0177.jpeg

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0177

I'm always glad to see Colby on the job. Gives me just a bit more faith in the work being performed.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase

What are the 2.5" piggyback's replacing?

The teaser pic looks great!

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Changed the diff oil today, first time. So much easier to do than the diffs on my ‘49 Fargo. Rear was black as hell, but not metal chunks, just the usual shavings.

Front was nice and clean, and a few shavings.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Added EVO Lower Rear Shock/Control Arm skid plates.

Now to install the engine skid.... next weekend :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200628_151111

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200628_151111
Just a suggestion, turn that shock bolt around so it's more protected by the wheel/tire.