First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
I had enough miles on the OEM tires to scrap them and not feel guilty, so I installed new 35/12.5/18 BFG A/T's. No lift, just a front leveling kit. looks and rides great!
Really, really like the look of those wheels & tires and the tan interior w/ the Ocean Blue paint - honestly I never thought much of the blue until yours! Looks great! :like:

Sol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, 2020 JL Willys
I hope your dealer had a better procedure paper than mine. all my dealer did was pump the peddle 50x to see if the line leaks..... didnt install the heat sleeve. didnt inspect the pressure plate at all. because the procedure says test the hydro line for leak if none found recall is complete.... not sure how they think this is ok. im currently trying to find a better dealer to inspect my clutch or ill have a transmission shop do it and get a claim going to reimbursement for full price of someone else's knowledge.
My understanding of the clutch recall is that adding the shield for the fuel and wiring is required to help prevent your Jeep from burning to the ground if the clutch scatters. It couldn’t hurt to get @JeepCares involved with your search for a better dealer to perform the recall.

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Spent morning with Drone looking in the Orlando rail yard for my Jeep. I know is there some where. But spent the afternoon finishing the Rings for when i do get my jeep, hopefully any day now.

Wheels.jpg