David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I would say they look similar to the RC, EXCEPT for the the large-ish logo in the backrest. I don't care to display company logos, unless they are paying me for it... ;)
That logo alone made me go with the Diver Down ones.
They installed very easily, fit well and the initial quality seems great. Zero complaints so far...
Are they one piece or one piece seat and one piece back?

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! I just purchased the NOCO GB40 Battery Jumper.
There products have really excellent reviews.
Just checked them out. Never heard of these before. How long do they sit before you have to charge them? Can you throw one in the back and leave it for months or do they have to be maintained ever so often?

Ingrum

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sport; 2018 Jaguar F Pace
Bulletproof Mounting Solutions phone mount. I was between this and 67 Designs. Both products look awesome. Couldn’t be happier with this. I could tell by the weight of the box that it was going to be sturdy. The phone is locked in. Good product.

F710CFCC-DDA9-42EE-B5BE-3E2FEEAEAB27.jpeg

EA4A7C25-EFC7-4B97-AFFA-2DA31447CB63.jpeg

1B7EDA08-FDB9-4F1F-81F6-8F52BCFE8D55.jpeg

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

I been running this Genesis Offroad Dual Battery System in our JLU for a few months now. It is a good set up. No more dead battery for me when camping. Thankful I wasn't alone when I was camping in Joshua Tree.

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Just checked them out. Never heard of these before. How long do they sit before you have to charge them? Can you throw one in the back and leave it for months or do they have to be maintained ever so often?
Just got mine a couple days ago I’m not sure I was told about every three months just check it but the type of battery it is supposed to last a long time. I’ll check it out in a couple months and get back to you

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Fished out this loonie after it disappeared into the “black hole” ages ago, and was making this ghost rattling every time I hit a bump. So I thought I’d finally put an end to that — It was the most intensive spec ops I ever conducted on my Jeep and after breaking my arms in several locations, I finally got it out!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 7DFDED10-249B-42B3-BBFA-5BEFAF6A2C24

Sol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, 2020 JL Willys
You'll have to let us know what the rental company provided
Well, I dumped the orange suppository at the dealer this afternoon in exchange for a black over black, rental spec Dodge Charger. While plain, at least the Charger isn’t aggressively mediocre.

No picture of the Charger, everyone knows what it looks like.

I miss my Jeep

LearRigh

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Grey 2020 JLUS w/ one-touch top
Occupation
Logistician
Just got mine a couple days ago I’m not sure I was told about every three months just check it but the type of battery it is supposed to last a long time. I’ll check it out in a couple months and get back to you
I remember seeing a chart on their website that showed the recommended time between recharging based on the size and storage temperature.

I'm definitely getting two noco boosts eventually (my Jeep and Wife's minivan), but it is a hefty chunk of change. The Jeep was actually dead on Saturday, and I had to push/roll it out of the garage to jump it off the van. Would have been loads easier with a noco boost. Very glad I have the genius hooked up now, took 2 full days to go from blinky red to blinky green.

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
I remember seeing a chart on their website that showed the recommended time between recharging based on the size and storage temperature.
From the NOCO FAQ:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Noco.JPG

I usually charge mine twice a year, once before wintertime, and once mid spring.
Never had to use it for any of my own vehicles though.

Last edited: