Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Today I took the interior out of the jeep and applied bedliner inside the tub.....

I love working on the jeep.... it makes me realize how easy it is to actually do stuff to it....

The first picture is of the rampage tonneau cover and how I had to apply some velcro to the flaps on the corner.... works great!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200608_085752

The other photos are of the application of the bedliner....
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200608_095109
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200608_095052
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200608_105201

Last edited:

ekohn00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Today I took the interior out of the jeep and applied bedliner inside the tub.....

I love working on the jeep.... it makes me realize how easy it is to actually do stuff to it....

The first picture is of the rampage Tobey cover and how I had to apply some velcro to the flaps on the corner.... works great!

The other photos are of the application of the bedliner....
why?

SilverSahara

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Those metal intake tubes look awesome, I have one on my '08 Challenger. That said, they actually rob your engine of HP due to heat soak. I get a couple of good 0-60 runs on my Challenger before the times start dropping off dramatically. What's worse for me is that I live in Comiefornia and even though I have a C.A.R.B. sticker on my K&N Typhoon intake; the state keeps changing the rules and each smog check required registration renewal is such great pleasure... Not. I would hold on to your original intake system just in case. YMMV.
Not sure I’ll be doing 1/4 miles in the wrangler but good heads up. I think the intake looks a lot better and it makes a really cool sound when you shut off the engine. Washington state emissions are non existent for newer vehicles, I think/hope but oh well, liberal state logic....

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Spent almost two hours under the JLUR with the powerwasher, cleaning mud off the the bottom side from the weekend of chasing badge of honor trails at Redbird. Got stuck so bad, had to hook the winch up high in a tree to lift the front of the JLUR out of the mud.

Dadams20

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like the LZR spots on the a-pillar? Are they throwing light far enough?
I'm doubting between the LZR or the C3 cubes (trying to stay on the budget side :) ).
Currently have the Oracle Oculus but for off road I'm looking for something that throws light a bit further
They look great on the A-pillar
Thanks! I thought they were good, but not enough- I ended up installing the new KC Slim LED lights (7,200 lumen) on the A-Pillar and moving the LZRs (2,200 lumen) down to a winch plate light mount. Went on a night run and was blown away at how good the combo works.. like daylight.. I know it was a bit more to pay but I'm happy with them..
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? jeep14