What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Installed 3 dash cams: front facing, rear facing and one that covers the inside of the cab and speedometer (because I don't trust cops, lol)
Joke? I assume.
You can't honestly think cops have so little to do that they're going to lie about your speed so they can stop you do you?

Today, I took off my thin blue line flag supporting police because I don't want my Jeep keyed in a parking lot, or my wife harassed/assaulted when she's driving it because people "don't trust cops".
Sad that it's come to that. And along those lines:
For all the peaceful protesters (ie the majority of them) who are angered and/or upset feel that they're grouped in with the rioters. You should be upset, BUT, think about how the cops who are doing things right (ie the majority of them) feel about being grouped in with the bad cops.
I'm not trying to start a debate. Just saying that obviously not all protesters are rioters, just like not all cops are racist and/or crooked.

Anyway, back on topic of what I did. I made a new flag with a green line to support military to replace the one I took off.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Just don’t speed, and you won’t have to worry about encountering the police.
Nah, there's a much more fun way to avoid police. Drive on trails instead of roads. "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
Installed the Bestop Sundrider for JL today. It was a great sunny day so it was fun to take the jeep out and test it.

I am a little annoyed that they had no discounts/rebates on this model. Bestop are running rebates and discounts on a lot of stuff (expires tonight) including a $100 rebate on the Black diamond version, but not on the Twill Sunrider. The price of this is a bit steep but I have heard a lot of people say it's worth it so I ordered it after having dragged my feet for a while.

Took almost no time to install and was dead simple with only the T40 torx driver from the toolkit needed for tools.

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg
IMG_2362.jpg
IMG_2363.jpg
This is one of the best mods I’ve made to my Jeep. We absolutely love it. Time for a sunshade though. I had mine open all day on the trail last Saturday and cooked my forehead and nose. Didn’t think I was getting that much sun but I sure was.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
This is one of the best mods I’ve made to my Jeep. We absolutely love it. Time for a sunshade though. I had mine open all day on the trail last Saturday and cooked my forehead and nose. Didn’t think I was getting that much sun but I sure was.
I absolutely love my Sunrider. Best mod ever. Too bad they never followed through with the retractable shade.

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Got the interior LED’s done this evening.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? tenor

Looks great! Can you give some details on exactly how you hooked it all up? I've been wanting to do this, but don't even know where to start. I do have the AUX buttons ....

DavidRam

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 door
Joke? I assume.
You can't honestly think cops have so little to do that they're going to lie about your speed so they can stop you do you?

Today, I took off my thin blue line flag supporting police because I don't want my Jeep keyed in a parking lot, or my wife harassed/assaulted when she's driving it because people "don't trust cops".
Sad that it's come to that. And along those lines:
For all the peaceful protesters (ie the majority of them) who are angered and/or upset feel that they're grouped in with the rioters. You should be upset, BUT, think about how the cops who are doing things right (ie the majority of them) feel about being grouped in with the bad cops.
I'm not trying to start a debate. Just saying that obviously not all protesters are rioters, just like not all cops are racist and/or crooked.

Anyway, back on topic of what I did. I made a new flag with a green line to support military to replace the one I took off.

Not a joke. My cameras are more to keep cops honest than they are for bad people... When I tell a cop that I have multiple cameras recording video and audio, it sure changes the expression on his/her face and his/her demeanor. My cameras and opinions of police have nothing to do with the current situation in our country, but have come from many years of negative experiences. THEY are the ones who have fostered the us against them mentality, though, but I don't need to get into that discussion in a Jeep thread. ;) Your experience in your city and state may be completely different than mine.

I am 1,000% on board with your green line, though!!! :)

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
I absolutely love my Sunrider. Best mod ever. Too bad they never followed through with the retractable shade.
I can’t believe it either. Huge failure on their part. All my buddy with JK’s have them and it such a sweet setup!

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
This is the only one I got so far. I know it’s a lot of fender space, but rubbing is completely a non issue now, which is what I wanted for my longer shocks that are coming hopefully soon, ordered back in March........:facepalm:.

I don’t want to go bigger tires until I can do tons and 40s, long arms, and coil overs and re gear. So I’m gonna have to just prepare myself for the bullying. The wife says “ it looks more off roadie” bless her heart.

I still have rear lod bumper to do, it’s a hundred pounds, then maybe I can take out my front 1/2” spacers that I have in for leveling, and that might help.

But for now it is what it is..........:)

Sweet...Surprised you need a spacer upfront with RK coils. Time for 38" milestars load c that weigh less than your 37s. :beer:

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
This is the only one I got so far. I know it’s a lot of fender space, but rubbing is completely a non issue now, which is what I wanted for my longer shocks that are coming hopefully soon, ordered back in March........:facepalm:.

I don’t want to go bigger tires until I can do tons and 40s, long arms, and coil overs and re gear. So I’m gonna have to just prepare myself for the bullying. The wife says “ it looks more off roadie” bless her heart.

I still have rear lod bumper to do, it’s a hundred pounds, then maybe I can take out my front 1/2” spacers that I have in for leveling, and that might help.

But for now it is what it is..........:)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20200529_160424_052
Idk how much add on stuff you have for your LOD rear bumper, but the bumper and tire carrier alone will prob be enough to remove the front spacers. My dropped ALOT, on the stock suspension. AEV 2.5 is on the way, so more to come there, on how much it helps.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
What self respecting audiophile would be without a cassette or 8-track player?
I am old school, so I have an Edison gramophone hardwired through the Aux buttons and Aux port on the dash. They're the next hot thing. I'm out in front on this kind of stuff.