What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
Installed the Bestop Sundrider for JL today. It was a great sunny day so it was fun to take the jeep out and test it.

I am a little annoyed that they had no discounts/rebates on this model. Bestop are running rebates and discounts on a lot of stuff (expires tonight) including a $100 rebate on the Black diamond version, but not on the Twill Sunrider. The price of this is a bit steep but I have heard a lot of people say it's worth it so I ordered it after having dragged my feet for a while.

Took almost no time to install and was dead simple with only the T40 torx driver from the toolkit needed for tools.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2360

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2361
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2362
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2363

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Installed the Bestop Sundrider for JL today. It was a great sunny day so it was fun to take the jeep out and test it.

I am a little annoyed that they had no discounts/rebates on this model. Bestop are running rebates and discounts on a lot of stuff (expires tonight) including a $100 rebate on the Black diamond version, but not on the Twill Sunrider. The price of this is a bit steep but I have heard a lot of people say it's worth it so I ordered it after having dragged my feet for a while.

Took almost no time to install and was dead simple with only the T40 torx driver from the toolkit needed for tools.

They have a 200 dollar rebate for the twill until the 31st and a 100 dollar for the vinyl

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
They have a 200 dollar rebate for the twill until the 31st and a 100 dollar for the vinyl
The model number for the twill does not seem to be on the list on the $200 rebate form on their site. I also don't see the rebate badging on the Twill page that appears when you select Black diamond. The main rebate page doesn't list Sunrider for hardtop JL/JT for anything but vinyl.

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
The model number for the twill does not seem to be on the list on the $200 rebate form on their site. I also don't see the rebate badging on the Twill page that appears when you select Black diamond. The main rebate page doesn't list Sunrider for hardtop JL/JT for anything but vinyl.
The reason I didn’t order it. No rebate on the twill currently.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Outback Adventures JL Trailgater this morning and then my wife drove us out to a new trail.
_MG_1666-X2.jpg

_MG_1669-X2.jpg

_MG_1671-X2.jpg

swampdweller126

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
had to remove bumper and the plastic fog covers on backside. then position the mount and drill. takes longer to remove and replace bumper than to install the mounts.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I don't have a sound clip and this is the best pics I can get ATM.
dQFwgtc.jpg

GJ8Fhtm.jpg

dxDQwZt.jpg

PzVeGvx.jpg

The install looks clean and high enough to clear most skid plates. It does look like we could use a little more of the OEM type heat shield mats above parts of the new exhaust system, is there room to fit those in without removing the exhaust? Especially important for those of us in Hells Acres...(AKA Arizona)