Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Any driving impressions yet?
I have one as well and it servers its purpose. Helped the rear end out and stabilized it.. I only did it until SteerSmarts comes out with their rear trackbar. I was not a fan of having to drill a hole to mount the bracket but it does work.

BobWBristolRI

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC, 2017 JGC, 2020 Wr JL
Occupation
Hard. It’s Work, isn’t it?
Vehicle Showcase
New Spare Tire Cover (courtesy of Kenzie's design from Tire Cover Pro in Michigan.)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? spare_tire_cover_med_1

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Just to answer a private PM i got.

Yes, I spend upwards of $1,000 for the upgrades so far and no I didn’t think it was my responsibility to pay for FCA screw ups.
But in my mind the rational is very simple. I paid for my Sahara and drove it a year. They took it back paid me every cent I spent including bank fees, interest, etc. So I drove free a full year. The deal on the new replacement Rubicon was less than 1/2 the cost it could have been. While not an equal trade since the JLUR is pretty loaded I paid out of pocket less than anticipated plus they covered the 7 yr, full warranty.

So yeah...I dumped a grand into moving it up to what I want the front end to feel like but in my mind I’m still far ahead of the game.
Agreed, did the same thing. Longer mopar LCAs really fixed mt front!
Lmk about your steering brace results.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Installed the Mopar front LCA's on my stock 19 JLUR. Wandering is now gone due to the better caster. Haven't measured the new caster yet, but can definitely tell a difference with the better steering feel.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200511_154910
Just did this on mine as well and made a HUGE difference!