Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
DuckItalia for myself, but I had login issues at one point, probably from the switch-over etc, and havn't been regular on it for a while now, but I should still be there.
If you need help logging in just shoot me a PM here and I will get you set up.

Karnak

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL 3.6 Sport S - 2 door
Occupation
government
Vehicle Showcase
Did you leave the plastic skid plate in place or remove it as well?
I had to remove it cause the factofy actually had the install order wrong and had installed my skid plate before the end pods or "inserted" in them in a weird way so I removed it but just for working on the plastic airflow covers, I actually reinstalled the skid plate in the correct order at the end like it was supposed to, but once I start building it up, it'll be swapped for real steel or at least aluminium skids all over etc.

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
I had to remove it cause the factofy actually had the install order wrong and had installed my skid plate before the end pods or "inserted" in them in a weird way so I removed it but just for working on the plastic airflow covers, I actually reinstalled the skid plate in the correct order at the end like it was supposed to, but once I start building it up, it'll be swapped for real steel or at least aluminium skids all over etc.
Any extra noise? Is there debris splattering everywhere?

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Added Gear America D rings to my new Smittybilt SRC bumper.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200519_182120
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200519_182223
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200519_182238
Finally replaced my antenna with a Rydonair 13". The box says it's for JK, but it comes with a little adapter you screw on. Fits perfect.

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
I believe you have the doors hung incorrectly. The thin piece should go into where the window would roll up into. Doing it that way nothing touches the paint on the door. How you have them there may be a risk of some scratches.

Example:
How do you like those headlights?

Z&KOJL

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Wrap or plastic dip? Looks awesome.
Plasti Dip. Taped off a square around each one. Sprayed them, then pulled the excess around the emblems off. It naturally separated around the letter and badge. Just used a tooth pick to start and pick the insides of the letters out.

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Plasti Dip. Taped off a square around each one. Sprayed them, then pulled the excess around the emblems off. It naturally separated around the letter and badge. Just used a tooth pick to start and pick the insides of the letters out.
Looks amazing. How many coats?

Z&KOJL

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Looks amazing. How many coats?
First coat is super light. Probably 4-5 decent coats after that. It seems to work better for me with more/lighter coats. Avoids runs and the texture comes out better.

Just be sure to make sure you have enough coats to peal it easily. Put it on too light and you’ll have a hell of a time pealing it off. Learned that one the hard way spraying wheels years ago haha.

Hydroboy35th

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
@mjaga and @Trauma Jeep after installing the sound deadening material I have indeed noticed it’s a little quieter inside. I didn’t use any db meters or anything so I don’t have any scientific data but it is a little quieter.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Tried the AFE hi-tuck and it had a drone at 2600 to 3100 RPMs with the sky one touch so put the stock back on until the Borla touring climber was available and then install that. This is perfect for what I was looking for, 0 Drone. It is a littler louder then stock but can barley here it with the windows up and with the windows down its about 5 DB louder and still not bad then with the top open its quiter then with just the windows down.
Stock vs Borla
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200519_112707

Ron
MOAR pics of installed and sounds clips pweez.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Installed Mopar longer LCAs on my 19 JLUR and finally drives like my 2014 JKU!!!

Warlocke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase