What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Trauma Jeep

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver Zenith 2024 JLU
Love that decal look on the hood side. Can you share where'd you purchased that? Would like to get one that says sahara.
Was it easy to apply? Where did you get it? Looks awesome.

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
Put on the Maximus-3 winch filler plates which I think really cleans up the look. Only problem is I had to cut a small notch in both of them to fit right as they were pushing up against one of the bumper brackets. Can't see it though.
Also swapped out my n-fab slider steps for some Body Armor Rock Crawler sliders as the steps weren't really offroad friendly.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? side

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Filler

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Was it easy to apply? Where did you get it? Looks awesome.
They are not too hard to put on, just used a soapy water solution to “float” it on. A couple good drops of baby shampoo in a 16 Oz spray bottle and wet the surface and the back of the decal then carefully place it on the hood and position it. Use a soft squeegee to work the water out from under it. It will have some bubbles under it, just leave them alone and they will work themselves out within a couple days.
Gregj

Bee-Rad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Should've taken more photos, but I installed a Tidal spare tire relocation bracket. 295/70r17 Patagonia M/Ts were rubbing pretty good on the bottom and right without the bracket. Used a 1 1/2" rubber coupler cut to fit to extend the factory bump stops.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20200516_165634
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20200516_165649

fyr145

First Name
Lon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Public Safety - (ret.)
Vehicle Showcase
Added my new American Adventure Lab LED DRL lights that replaced the factory DRL's. It was a project to say the least (being that I've never installed those before). The passenger side went a bit easier after doing the driver's side first. Fun day!

IMG_20200517_080304570_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200517_080314411_HDR.jpg