What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
Nice! I have the Fuel Beast wheels in my garage with 34" Toyo's on them from my JKU. Waiting for me new JLUR to arrive. Have snow tires on the JKU right now with the stock Sahara rims. Just going to leave them on for now. What colour JL do you have? Are your rims new for the JL or coming off the JK?
Firestone Destination M/T2
JL lifted 3.jpg

bueller44

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon in FireCracker Red - Loaded
The lug nuts were too wide for the holes.. I have the new lugs now, just need a garage with a lift to put them on the Jeep .
Did you get your new lug nuts from FUEL ? I know mine that came with the rims are long and narrow. Haven't seen what the ones on the JLUR look like yet.

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
Did you get your new lug nuts from FUEL ? I know mine that came with the rims are long and narrow. Haven't seen what the ones on the JLUR look like yet.
Yeah that was a fiasco. They didnt send me lugs in fact, and the FCA ones are too big. I had to head to the VatoZone to get a set and go back to the garage to have the wheels put on...

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
LOOKS GREAT! 35" 's ? or 37"
2" and "35s" I think they come to 34 and a half honestly, but it all fits together well, and since Minnesota is more back roads and mud, I went with MTs. Its tall enough for something that gets daily'd trust me :)

bueller44

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon in FireCracker Red - Loaded
2" and "35s" I think they come to 34 and a half honestly, but it all fits together well, and since Minnesota is more back roads and mud, I went with MTs. Its tall enough for something that gets daily'd trust me :)
Looks great. I'll probably keep my toyos on them , they are AT's. They probably have another year of tread left. Not sure what I am going to do with the stock rims and KO's on them. Might put snow tires on the rims and sell the rubber. My Fuel Beasts and Toyos are 18" while the stock Rubi rims are 17 - so my current snow tires on my JKU won't be going on the rubi rims. Musical tires.

Which 2" lift did you do? It looks really good!

johnnyjeep

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
Put in the door sills and also replaced the 'tin-topped' lug nuts with black ones - they look awesome.

IMG_0812.JPG
Do you have the MOPAR lift with the factory 33" tires? If so, can you please post some pics? I am toying with the idea of the lift, but don't want to get bigger tires just yet. Thanks!

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
Looks great. I'll probably keep my toyos on them , they are AT's. They probably have another year of tread left. Not sure what I am going to do with the stock rims and KO's on them. Might put snow tires on the rims and sell the rubber. My Fuel Beasts and Toyos are 18" while the stock Rubi rims are 17 - so my current snow tires on my JKU won't be going on the rubi rims. Musical tires.

Which 2" lift did you do? It looks really good!
2" Mopar lift. With the 35s it makes the vehicle look proportionally bigger. The JL has that magic quality about it where any lift and tire just looks right. Its hard to explain.

carrma

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler JK Islander Edition
I looked at my JLUR order and drooled on it a little bit.
Can’t wait till it gets here.
Hey! Congrats on your new JLUR. I'm probably going to order one on Monday but probably a Sport S because it's my daily driver. Can you tell me what the ordering process was like? Did you sit with sales and pick your options? Did you have to pay for it upfront? Did you have a trade in?

Sorry for all of the questions but when I spoke to the sales guy today I felt like he just wanted me to come down rather then answer questions over the phone.

My goal is an Ocean Blue Sport S.

Anything you can share would be extremely helpful....

Mike

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Hey! Congrats on your new JLUR. I'm probably going to order one on Monday but probably a Sport S because it's my daily driver. Can you tell me what the ordering process was like? Did you sit with sales and pick your options? Did you have to pay for it upfront? Did you have a trade in?

Sorry for all of the questions but when I spoke to the sales guy today I felt like he just wanted me to come down rather then answer questions over the phone.

My goal is an Ocean Blue Sport S.

Anything you can share would be extremely helpful....

Mike
My dealer was easy because he was offering 3% under and there was no need to haggle. So we sat down, picked options, he figured it the price with 3% off, and printed out the papers to sign .You don't pay till you get your rig, although most dealers will ask for $500 to $1000 down on an order . That was it for me.

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Those of you putting sill guards on, where are you getting them?

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...