Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
A few minor mods taken care of today...

1) Installed a Dynomax muffler elimination pipe. How does it sound?
2) Installed a VOFONO 9" Spiral Antenna (Amazon) and got rid of the factory unit. How does it sound? (Reception-wise)
3) Installed a Savadicar JL/JT Multifunction Drink/Phone Holder (Amazon), which will be used mainly as a phone mount.

I don't really need to say this to a group of Jeepers, but more to come.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Did a couple of simple things today.
First was to put a Harbor Freight and Topsy 4 Door Rack together:
IMG_4029-XL.jpg

Second was the Redline Tuning hood lifts:
IMG_4035-XL.jpg

And just for fun I gotta share our little outing last weekend:
Nice idea on the engine stand for the doors. I wanted something to lay flat so hang them on the wall, but if had more floor space your solution is a great idea.

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
Did a couple of simple things today.
First was to put a Harbor Freight and Topsy 4 Door Rack together:
IMG_4029-XL.jpg

Second was the Redline Tuning hood lifts:
IMG_4035-XL.jpg

And just for fun I gotta share our little outing last weekend:
Do you think that door rack would still work on a wall? Wondering if the straps could still be attached to keep them from swinging if there was no backside access? Thanks!

Qjoh5510

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Operator
Got my 37s Mounted and axle trusses burned on. installing poison spyder rear crawler bumper and tire carrier today after work.

sandygar4

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Unfortunately this stay at home thing is becoming expensive. Too much time to find shiny things to buy for my JLUR. Ordered Borla touring climber exhaust and KC pro6 light bar. Hope this ends soon or I am going to start a go fund me page for my ever demanding Jeep>

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Nice idea on the engine stand for the doors. I wanted something to lay flat so hang them on the wall, but if had more floor space your solution is a great idea.
We have the opposite problem, no wall space but if we keep a few of the motorcycles in the toy hauler we have some floor space, I really want to build a shop at some point and have all the space I could dream of. :fingerscrossed:

Do you think that door rack would still work on a wall? Wondering if the straps could still be attached to keep them from swinging if there was no backside access? Thanks!
Yes they do make it so that it can wall mount so it should work, here is a link and a photo:
https://topsyproducts.com/collections/jl-stuff/products/stack-rack-roll-door-cart

DSC_0180bct_2048x2048.jpg

Reactions: Sol

mbartelt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Well, I haven't done anything today, yet. I did receive a bunch of packages.... My quick disconnect sway bar kit! Also, two sets of 1/2" spacers for the front and 1 set for the rear to help eliminate the rake. I also got the insulation to put between the body and fender flares to keep those damn rocks out. Still expecting the last components of my 'temporary lift so I can get the wheels I want'... the Mopar LCAs from their 2" lift kit are to arrive later today. I'm going out today to buy some Plastidip and sheeting to blackout my badges. Also got free swag from Teraflex!

20200507_093831.jpg

df007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara 2.0
We have the opposite problem, no wall space but if we keep a few of the motorcycles in the toy hauler we have some floor space, I really want to build a shop at some point and have all the space I could dream of. :fingerscrossed:

Yes they do make it so that it can wall mount so it should work, here is a link and a photo:
https://topsyproducts.com/collections/jl-stuff/products/stack-rack-roll-door-cart

DSC_0180bct_2048x2048.jpg
Thanks! Do you think you'd still be able to get the limiting straps on the hooks if it was on the wall or would it need to be spaced off?

Reactions: Sol

Makosdad

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Ocean Blue
M.O.R.E dead pedal install. A bit of a pain in the ass as everything is a tight fit. Tip one is to stuff the gap underneath with a rag to prevent losing the washers/nuts and to tie a piece of fishing line around bracket to retrieve it if it falls into the void when you are trying to work it into place. I used a piece of duct tape to hold in place as it will easily slip out of place as you try to work pedal bracket over bolts. Bought from Quadratec (around $65 w/free ship and no tax to NY) and received in 3 days!
IMG_1662.jpeg
IMG_1674.jpeg
IMG_1675.jpeg
IMG_1676.jpeg

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation