What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I dig the utilitarian look of your Jeep, and that’s a compliment, not sarcasm. And a stick too, well done. I’d love to have one like yours to go along with my Sport S. Problem is I now also want a Rubi diesel. Crap, these things are addictive.
Wait is his door entry guard built into the entire under side guard thing? Dude where did you get those..?

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Celebrating 20 continuous years of marriage to the same woman today! :involve:

Cleaned the Jeep top to bottom, inside and out and put the hard top back on.

Last night I bought some Lexol Leather cleaner and conditioner and thoroughly did the interior leather. It made SUCH a difference. I highly recommend it.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Wait is his door entry guard built into the entire under side guard thing? Dude where did you get those..?
Bushwacker sill guards... Amazon...

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Just finished vinyl wrapping the grill in matte black. Painted the inserts red to match overall scheme.
Put on Fishbone Offroad Mako bumper last week.

IMG_2688.JPG

IMG_2691.JPG

IMG_2697.JPG

IMG_2695.JPG
PLEASE tell me you have the template for the rear tailgate vinyl?? I think what you did is amazing and want to do the same to mine. Ive got a buddy who has a vinyl machine and can cut it to spec, but im sure he would need a template.

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
Added Dynatrac 2" lift to my overland build today, there is about half inch to spare from my 7-ft garage door opening to the top of my Jeep. I don't want to park outside, guess no more lift and 37 for me!

20200506_164625.jpg

20200506_191445.jpg

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Added Dynatrac 2" lift to my overland build today, there is about half inch to spare from my 7-ft garage door opening to the top of my Jeep. I don't want to park outside, guess no more lift and 37 for me
Time to move. Jeep mods come first :LOL:

Memphis Peej

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot, Acura TSX, 2019 Moab!!!
More like over the weekend, I installed the wiring harness for an ARB fridge/freezer. Ran the wiring from the battery, across the firewall to the driver side, through the firewall plug by the brake booster, then under the door sill trim to the back of the Jeep under the carpet and mounted the plug in by the rear driver side roll bar, Then strapped the fridge in the back with the fridge wrap on. Very nice clean install. Pretty easy job. It took about an hour to do the install.

I used the ARB wiring kit as the 12v plug in screwed in and locked into place so that it can not get bounced out or unintentionally disconnected. The wiring kits was cheap also, like $21 dollars and leaves the other 12v outlet free for other things in the back.

DNEaFbkbbQHey_krYQV7BeIggZm8HLeLv9zMM65vrwwIoRO--Q7CzTykrOw_1z6vxMsiohtHmOIYlQeJxqQ=w568-h757-no.jpg

ji-cFdL2bZ2d_3RAZnCQPOhdSUawBbsGTP63mN_aQqwhUuyW299UknAir58XAOSr9FaSf8LzX-15yln76bw=w568-h757-no.jpg

Trying to get everything set so that when my wife retires, we can full time Jeep travel and camp.
I’m really interested in this. How much food do you think that will realistically hold? I’ve got my wife and two:boys so I’m wondering if that could hold enough food and drinks? Or just food

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase