What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

72Blazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72BlazerCrawler 72Blazer12V 88SBDuramax 18JLUR
Occupation
SLP
How does one impale one's self on a muffler?

Also, if you haven't named your Jeep yet; might I suggest Christine?

Seriously though, I hope your knee heals up fine.
Back, wiggle, crank full throttle, counter weight to that brought the muffler tip smack down on my knee. Actually I did name it that and have a sticker incoming :CWL::CWL::devil:

They seem to work, with the possible exception of false positive when backing down a curb. I haven’t been near any objects that would have triggered them.

I aimed them down and outward to prevent triggering off my larger spare tire.

If your sensor behavior is intermittent, isn’t that a sign of a bad connection?
Huh. Hmm. Ok. I’m going to mess with them once the steering is done, clear the traction control codes, and finish the tire carrier. Thanks for the input.

Yellowssm

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
So not worried about deputies or troopers citing you for tint violations?
Not at all. 70% is basically clear, been pulled over for dark side tint before and they didn’t say anything about the front. Also worse comes to worse I have a lot of buddy’s that are police officers that will take care of me. Heck their personal vehicles have darker tint all around than mine lol

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So not worried about deputies or troopers citing you for tint violations?
I've run that 70% tint (ceramic based) on all of my cars windshields (including my 18 JLUR) for several years with no issues. It does look clear and has no "tint" to the naked eye. By using it on the windshield, it cuts down on A LOT of the heat. It's definitely worth adding it.

Yellowssm

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I've run that 70% tint (ceramic based) on all of my cars windshields (including my 18 JLUR) for several years with no issues. It does look clear and has no "tint" to the naked eye. By using it on the windshield, it cuts down on A LOT of the heat. It's definitely worth adding it.
110% especially here in the vegas heat!

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
Tint looks good. I have 50% on windshield and still have no issues. Most people that ride in my Jeep cant even tell its tinted