Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I got the replacement 3rd Brake Light and got it installed.
I used these plugs so I can replace it if needed:
IMG_3794-X2.jpg

I drilled a small hole in the tire carrier for a zip tie to hold the wiring:
IMG_3808-XL.jpg

And out for a drive today:
IMG_3863-X2.jpg

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Question: on the 2-door, the door frames can be removed when the doors are taken off. On the 4-door, the top is threaded into the rear door frame and it appears that the frame needs to stay on. Is that correct?
this video will show you how to separate the soft top from the rear door frame. You can then remove the door frame if you want. Look at 2 min 58 sec in the vid.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Saw her first snow this morning on way to work . Wasn’t expecting that since it was 72 and sunny yesterday and when I woke up it was 18 and snowing but that’s Colorado for you.

1FE2B376-7D82-4CB5-9FE3-1C2524F9CF97.jpeg
I know exactly what you’re saying, that drive my wife nuts when we lived there. She had to take suitcase to work because she knew whatever the weather was when she went in to work it most likely would be different when she got out of work..lol... I loved it there, but we had to move to warmer climate for her. We had a house in Black Forest outside the springs.

Xtremetj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 Platinum, Ignot Silver, 2019 Rubicon Unlimited, Billet Silver
Occupation
Oil & Gas Environmental Rep
Rainy day here in TN so no joy riding. Good day to do some wrenching. Several hours and alot of cursing finally got the slipstream installed.
20200412_151603.jpg
Also got some fender welting in place and put on some sport bar covers.
20200412_145909.jpg
20200412_145906.jpg
20200412_144855.jpg
20200412_134446.jpg
What size tubing did you use on the fenders? Where did you find it?

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
Saw her first snow this morning on way to work . Wasn’t expecting that since it was 72 and sunny yesterday and when I woke up it was 18 and snowing but that’s Colorado for you.
Yep! Yesterday was 89 degrees and sunny, so the top and doors came off. This morning was 44 degrees and windy, 70mph to work. God bless Texas.

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
This is a fun thread I’ve seen on a few other forums. Can be anything from mods to drives, to washes, etc. pictures are always a plus!

So what did you do to your Jeep today?
I purchased and installed a quadratec jeep cover on my 2 door rubicon. So far I like it. Just a few minutes to put on. Also installed complete set of locking lug nuts all around and the spare. They are black to match the mopar beed locks. I think they look great.

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Started to trim rear fender wells. Put some weld in it. Just need to sand and re-paint. Also added some Molle's to the OEM tailgate. I just cut some bigger vents. Through all this, i still havent found a Molle that fits my air hose yet..

OH - and turned the mileage of my first MODEM - LOL
IMG_3793.JPG
IMG_5765.JPG
IMG_4443.JPG

Rolling Ragu

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
First time on this thread. I've been wrenching quite a bit over the quarantine period. Plan is to flat tow behind our motorhome, so I needed a bumper I could tow from. Installed a Rockhard 4x4 aluminum bumper with tow brackets. Will be wheeling mostly solo, so I installed a Warn Evo VR 10S. Directions said to install winch after bumper, because it wouldn't fit between the frame. However, it would have, and that would have made the job 2 hours faster in my case. I filmed a video of these installs that will be on our YouTube channel.

Next, in order to flat tow, the Jeep needed brake cables installed. One for brake operation and a second for an emergency brake application in the event of a disconnected, runaway Jeep!

Next week, I'll be installing a lighting harness kit so that the motorhome can control the Jeeps lighting.

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
IMG_4395.JPG
IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4414.JPG

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
First time on this thread. I've been wrenching quite a bit over the quarantine period. Plan is to flat tow behind our motorhome, so I needed a bumper I could tow from. Installed a Rockhard 4x4 aluminum bumper with tow brackets. Will be wheeling mostly solo, so I installed a Warn Evo VR 10S. Directions said to install winch after bumper, because it wouldn't fit between the frame. However, it would have, and that would have made the job 2 hours faster in my case. I filmed a video of these installs that will be on our YouTube channel.

Next, in order to flat tow, the Jeep needed brake cables installed. One for brake operation and a second for an emergency brake application in the event of a disconnected, runaway Jeep!

Next week, I'll be installing a lighting harness kit so that the motorhome can control the Jeeps lighting.

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
IMG_4395.JPG
IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4414.JPG
Wouldn't a brakebuddy be simpler than all that cabling stuff?
What wiring harness you installing? I went with the Cool Tech.