Hydroboy35th

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
How do you like the difference with how it shifts? Ive considered going that route too.
I like it, it’s not a huge difference but you do notice the throws are a little shorter. They look good and feel good so to me it was worth it. If you end up with with one make sure you follow the directions in the box and not just B&M’s YouTube install video. They skip ahead on adjusting the shift knob and I had to pull the trim pieces back up. Also a flat 9/16 wrench (furniture tool) is needed for adjusting the shift knob on the transfer case. You would think for as mush as they cost they would toss one in the box, most people aren’t going to have something like that just laying around.

okie dokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Dipped the grill inserts black

F65B5E7A-D41A-49D0-87E0-A14C39538A34.jpeg
Great job TS!

I tore my grill apart last night and rattle canned them matte black (I just committed to the look 100% lol) and I cant wait to see how it turns out!

I have to say taking apart the grill went a lot smoother than I anticipated so there is my one Jeep mod win so far!

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Keep in mind I reused my LEDs and didnt buy the end caps because I wanted the stubby look (both drivers to buy it part vs whole)
Bumper
Skid plate
Aftermarket light bracket (if you do go this way let's chat about this)
Cover plate
Filler
All hardware
$700
IMG_5337(1).jpg
Your fog lights are installed upside down.