Tpham

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport s
(Cross post in Recon Ordering thread)

I got my replacement Rubicon today! Finally after MONTHS of arbitration and Stericycle, I finally have my new Jeep and I couldn't be happier.

I had a huge assist from FCA corporate to get my Punk'n Recon. The color was discontinued before Stericycle could get their paperwork together and it looked like I was out of luck. In an act of desperation, I emailed some Jeep executives and one got back to me and helped me get my Punk'n! I'm so thankful because it HAD to be orange.

The steering and handling compared to my '19 JLR is remarkable. This one doesn't pull or wander and the steering feels much heavier without the play. AWESOME! I am so happy with this Jeep and hubby likes it, too.

My only complaint is that the tires seem loud. But I'll eventually get 35s anyways.

OK, PICS of Ranger...

At the dealer:
IMG_1404-X3.jpg

:involve:
IMG_1413-X3.jpg

The black grille:
IMG_1414-X3.jpg

Love the dash:
IMG_1405-X3.jpg

Flag decal:
IMG_1407-X3.jpg

Love the rail/step:
IMG_1408-X3.jpg

Not sure how I feel about this decal (hubby likes it), but I'm going to leave it for now:
IMG_1411-X3.jpg

I like the fit of the Mopar grille guard and am curious how it works with my Warn winch:
IMG_1410-X3.jpg

Nice touch:
IMG_1412-X3.jpg

So much glorious Punk'n orange!!!!!!
IMG_1419-X3.jpg

where'd you get the fender decal?

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Post up a shot of what it collects over a few thousand miles. I'm very curious. I think it might be worth it just to avoid the smoke screen at extreme angles.
It’s nasty lookin, similar to the bad oil that comes out of diffs, black with gray streaks. Not much driving right now, I’ll see if I have some, but not likely, or at least not much.

fyr145

First Name
Lon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Public Safety - (ret.)
Vehicle Showcase
I installed the Core 4x4 Tier 4 Control Arms set. They were a PITA get installed but they look great color coated to my JL. It drives really nice and tracks great. The steering wheel is straight, got it aligned afterwards, now it drives so smoothly, words cannot describe it. It doesn't fall into the grooves of the street. I also installed the Synergy Steering brace, which didn't make a big difference but was slightly noticeable. Overall, I'd say my ride is doing really well suspension wise.

IMG_20200407_085411581_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200407_085329866.jpg

IMG_20200407_085349036.jpg

Last edited:

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase

I got my replacement Rubicon today! Finally after MONTHS of arbitration and Stericycle, I finally have my new Jeep and I couldn't be happier.

I had a huge assist from FCA corporate to get my Punk'n Recon. The color was discontinued before Stericycle could get their paperwork together and it looked like I was out of luck. In an act of desperation, I emailed some Jeep executives and one got back to me and helped me get my Punk'n! I'm so thankful because it HAD to be orange.

The steering and handling compared to my '19 JLR is remarkable. This one doesn't pull or wander and the steering feels much heavier without the play. AWESOME! I am so happy with this Jeep and hubby likes it, too.

My only complaint is that the tires seem loud. But I'll eventually get 35s anyways.
Two words...
-Nailed-Sound-Button-event-party-tools-supplies-events-supply-holiday-decorations.jpg_640x640q70.jpg

Hope to meet up with y'all soon.

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
Getting ready to order a lift need input. I have 2019 JLRU. I’ve been looking at the Dynatrac 2 inch Enduro Sport lift And the Mopar lift with 35s not going to add extra weight. How is the ride quality? Light off-roading to none.

Texan42

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Installed a Pedal Commander. I really like it. Only have about 40 miles on it, but I like the adjustability. Even the "Eco Mode" feels better than stock. It always felt that someone was trying to push slightly my gas pedal up as I was pushing it down, don't have that feeling anymore. I was going to hide it behind the dash and use the phone bluetooth function, but I like just having the button there for quick access. I really want to try out the Eco -4 setting in the snow. I think it would be ideal for the slippery stuff where you want to limit throttle on take off.

IMG_20200403_164507.jpg
I had the SprintBooster on my JKUR and immediately installed it when I got my JLUR. There is a huge difference in throttle response. I chose the SB only because it is a smaller unit and I can disable the ability to drive the Jeep completely.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0

OK, PICS of Ranger...

At the dealer:
IMG_1404-X3.jpg

:involve:
IMG_1413-X3.jpg

The black grille:
IMG_1414-X3.jpg

Love the dash:
IMG_1405-X3.jpg

Flag decal:
IMG_1407-X3.jpg

Love the rail/step:
IMG_1408-X3.jpg

Not sure how I feel about this decal (hubby likes it), but I'm going to leave it for now:
IMG_1411-X3.jpg

I like the fit of the Mopar grille guard and am curious how it works with my Warn winch:
IMG_1410-X3.jpg

Nice touch:
IMG_1412-X3.jpg

So much glorious Punk'n orange!!!!!!
IMG_1419-X3.jpg
Really nice ! Ive turned into a big Punkin fan ! Love the look !

NewTXJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Getting ready to order a lift need input. I have 2019 JLRU. I’ve been looking at the Dynatrac 2 inch Enduro Sport lift And the Mopar lift with 35s not going to add extra weight. How is the ride quality? Light off-roading to none.
Well as someone who currently has both, Dynatrac on a 2019 and the Mopar on a 2020, I like the Mopar a little better. It will give you more lift and the components are higher quality. The Dynatrac May ride a little softer though

jlgolfcart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JLRU
Well as someone who currently has both, Dynatrac on a 2019 and the Mopar on a 2020, I like the Mopar a little better. It will give you more lift and the components are higher quality. The Dynatrac May ride a little softer though
Thank you for the input. What’s stopping me with the Mopar is it’s more than 2 inch lift and don’t want to big gap when running 35s. If I knew after a short time it would settle in at no more than 2 1/2 inches then I would probably go with it. But like I said not adding no extra weight to the Jeep.