What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Received the fourth rear cargo mat for my two door JL. The other three that the vendor has sent have been for four doors. Opened the box and yep, this one is also for a four door. :-( Guess it's time to wise up and give another vendor a try.

Later,
Johnny

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Received the fourth rear cargo mat for my two door JL. The other three that the vendor has sent have been for four doors. Opened the box and yep, this one is also for a four door. :-( Guess it's time to wise up and give another vendor a try.

Later,
Johnny
That is nuts. Saw your other post a bit ago. 4 tries and they still can’t get it right huh? Do they know there is a difference between a 2 door and a 4 door? Maybe they think the back is the same size. :LOL::facepalm:

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

Later,
Johnny
You just can't make this shit up!!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Later,
Johnny
Damn it man!!..... Kudos to you brother, on the forum your like.....:facepalm:...... but when you opened that box you were probably like......:angry::swear::angry::swear:.....:)

Jef

First Name
Jef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Lift (2.5 inch teraflex performance spacer lift with VSS shocks) and new wheels/tires (17 x9.5 black rhino barstows. 35x12.5 falken wildpeaks AT3)installed. Couldn’t be happier with how it turned out

433719A4-3228-4A77-87C7-072B77FFEFB1.jpeg

F6D4655F-FEE1-44B7-BBD1-08D46223E9B7.jpeg

72BFE9EC-B1AF-4756-B44E-A768DBB6A32D.jpeg
Did you have any issues putting your spare tire on the tailgate? I just got 315/70/17s on a 17x9 with -6mm and I was told it would not fit with out a relocation kit. I purchased one and I'm wondering if I actually needed it.

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
do you have any side shots or video of this? What about a link or part number?. I looked on magnaflows website and didn’t see it. Looks pretty good.
I finally took the requested photos for you this morning. Hope it helps:
P1002243-L.jpg

P1002245-L.jpg

P1002244-L.jpg

P1002246-L.jpg

JeepersCreepers2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Did you have any issues putting your spare tire on the tailgate? I just got 315/70/17s on a 17x9 with -6mm and I was told it would not fit with out a relocation kit. I purchased one and I'm wondering if I actually needed it.
yes it was an issue. I asked about putting the teraflex alpha carrier on and the shop said unless you plan on rock crawling with it (I don't) then a 1.5 spacer on the back would do the trick.

It fit on just fine with the spacer but part of me worries about that long term. It seems tight and doesn't rattle at all but I will probably keep a close eye on it.

There are a ton of threads about reinforcement vs relocation and there doesn't seem to be an definitive answer one way or the other.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Damn it man!!..... Kudos to you brother, on the forum your like.....:facepalm:...... but when you opened that box you were probably like......:angry::swear::angry::swear:.....:)
Actually I think that I just shook my head and smiled when I opened the box. At some level, I kinda expected it to be wrong since they had already sent the wrong one three times. There was no real reason to expect the fourth time to be different so that's on me for not stopping the replacement process sooner. Now my wife - that's a different story. Mitchelle was ready to chew nails into shorter pieces. :)

Later,
Johnny