What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
No, it only extends into the cargo area about an inch, maybe an inch and a half. It is amazingly compact. I pretty much just finished installing it so I haven't driven it much. It is closed with very strong magnets so I think it'll be good. If not, I can see where it is likely to make noise so it should be easy enough to add a bit of insulation should the need arise.
Sorry, I meant when it's fully extended with the side wings out. Most tables end where the hinge is, but this looks twice as long.

RELBUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ , 22 JLURXR 392
Got my artec pillar mounts and Rigid DSS lights installed this afternoon. Wanted to have the brackets painted but with COVID here I had the free time and decided to just toss them on. May have them painted once the lockdown ends

617D0FB2-FD07-4EAD-9DA9-8A9A7C202DCB.jpeg

63F77BA8-A143-4C55-804D-94FB0D2CD9E7.jpeg

SGME9

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2020
Added Weather Tech mud flaps today. I hope they keep rocks from hitting door hinges.

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
Added Weather Tech mud flaps today. I hope they keep rocks from hitting door hinges.
How did they work on your Rubicon? Pics?

jakebrake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
Installed the Teraflex Alpha Tire Mount. Very easy install. Unfortunately, now my rear view camera shows a Blue Screen with a message "Camera Not Available"....I have checked on the Forum and have found very old posts (apparently it used to be a first JL generation problem now solved)...

I may have pulled the camera wire during install, but I took the tailgate interior panel apart and everything is connected solidly.....still looking for a solution to the problem (tried to disconnect battery terminals for 5 mins with no success).....any input greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

IMG_1394.jpg
Those wheels....details? Make model? Size

Photos from side?

Fouts

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
Installed the Teraflex Alpha Tire Mount. Very easy install. Unfortunately, now my rear view camera shows a Blue Screen with a message "Camera Not Available"....I have checked on the Forum and have found very old posts (apparently it used to be a first JL generation problem now solved)...

I may have pulled the camera wire during install, but I took the tailgate interior panel apart and everything is connected solidly.....still looking for a solution to the problem (tried to disconnect battery terminals for 5 mins with no success).....any input greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

IMG_1394.jpg
You may have to take the spare off and check that you didn't pinch a wire. Dont really envy you, hate tracking down electrical problems.

Sontavaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lj - sold-cause im an idiot. 2019 blue rubi ordered and received. I need my LJ back.
Occupation
Repressor of civil rights
added some really nice and cheap door latch covers that give the jl a much more finished look when you go sans doors. 10 bucks on Amazon and click on like a champ! Didn’t expect much but I was very surprised.

052DA474-A820-4790-9501-70D962E23789.png