wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
That is awesome! I'd love to find a group like that.
They go out together monthly for dinner and drinks (Usually a Sunday afternoon), they do all girl trail rides, all girl jeep camping trips. My wife has a good time with them. Guys from the regular part of the Jeep club have put on classes for them to teach them recovery.

Then of course they join in with the regular Jeep club stuff also.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
They go out together monthly for dinner and drinks (Usually a Sunday afternoon), they do all girl trail rides, all girl jeep camping trips. My wife has a good time with them. Guys from the regular part of the Jeep club have put on classes for them to teach them recovery.

Then of course they join in with the regular Jeep club stuff also.
That sounds great. I'm a complete introvert, but found myself enjoying group Jeep outings (EJS was a blast even though there were SO many people!) and would enjoy something like this. I'll have to see if is a similar group near me.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
That sounds great. I'm a complete introvert, but found myself enjoying group Jeep outings (EJS was a blast even though there were SO many people!) and would enjoy something like this. I'll have to see if is a similar group near me.
If there isn't a group, start one.

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure where you are in NorCal but we are located in Sacramento and my wife would probably be interested too.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Not sure where you are in NorCal but we are located in Sacramento and my wife would probably be interested too.
We are, too.

I saw your wife’s build and it’s an awesome Jeep!

I haven’t looked into clubs to see what’s in the area or if there is a women’s club/sub-club. I’ll have to look it up for when the virus is behind us. The JKUR in my avatar was my husband’s and we had fun with it, but I’m definitely a newbie when it comes too off-roading.

My Jeep is being bought back and will need to test drive the replacement before accepting it—hopefully that will happen later this week/beginning of next.

MandKM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘73 CJ5, ‘19 2-door JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Got it dirty , then got it clean. Man I need to get rid of that antenna!

8FA0ED5A-2BBE-4B45-A009-D127B821A473.jpeg

7172344A-AC0D-4C95-B3D2-C2FDDCD486D8.jpeg
Nothing a little spray paint can’t fix. I tried a mid height “CB look” antenna but found it just wasn’t pulling in the stations.
E8ED4774-E44F-4E82-9155-13D8E9B55996.jpeg

EDH_JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
@EDH_JL I'm anxious to hear about how this works out, I was thinking about doing the same.
Too busy at work to test it out today, but I'll make a thread about the install once I do. I have a few Midland 5W GXT1050VP4 handhelds so I can compare the range 5W vs. 15W