What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
I bought the Mopar rear rubber cargo mat, a dealer near me had just got one in! Covers the backs of the seats too , very cool. Ill get it done Friday and post a pic or two.

matto

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKR 2008, Jeep JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Aluminum EVO 1/4 Pounder with steel stinger... was a lot more fab work then i wanted to do but looks good. I painted it to match body color. (now I bow for the world to see!)

IMG_4278.jpg
IMG_4286.jpg
IMG_4280.jpg
IMG_4285.jpg

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Aluminum EVO 1/4 Pounder with steel stinger... was a lot more fab work then i wanted to do but looks good. I painted it to match body color. (now I bow for the world to see!)

IMG_4278.jpg
IMG_4286.jpg
IMG_4280.jpg
IMG_4285.jpg
Looks great!

bbradshaw14

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Global Project Manager
What I did to my BLACK JLU Sahara with 55 miles on it, was follow a line of cars going 40 mph who were, unbeknownst to me until the exact moment, driving over a spilled 2 gallon can of WHITE latex paint which was all over the entire lane. Choices were to lock up the brakes and get rear ended or continue thru with a new paint job courtesy of some fool. Awesome. All over the front end, running boards, wheel wells, fenders and bumpers. Made my day. And it's 28 degrees here so washing and detailing it myself was out of the question. :angry::angry::angry:

tgoss

First Name
Tal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Jeep JLUR
That really does look good man, well done. Begging for a nice Warn winch in there now.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
What I did to my BLACK JLU Sahara with 55 miles on it, was follow a line of cars going 40 mph who were, unbeknownst to me until the exact moment, driving over a spilled 2 gallon can of WHITE latex paint which was all over the entire lane. Choices were to lock up the brakes and get rear ended or continue thru with a new paint job courtesy of some fool. Awesome. All over the front end, running boards, wheel wells, fenders and bumpers. Made my day. And it's 28 degrees here so washing and detailing it myself was out of the question. :angry::angry::angry:
Bro........that sucks a big one. Thought taking a rock to the windshield on day 2 was bad.

bbradshaw14

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Global Project Manager
Bro........that sucks a big one. Thought taking a rock to the windshield on day 2 was bad.
I was beyond pissed off. Nobody was in the Jeep with me but I continued a swearing rant for the next 20 minutes on the way to work which had to look pretty funny. The rock to the windshield is about the same aggravation level - My 2017 JKU I just traded for this one, I drove it for 2 weeks and had that happen on the interstate on the way to my son's hockey game. 3 more hit is over the next 6 months by the time I finally replaced it. I was avoiding it due to cost BUT by a fluke Iu found out that my Met Life plan included no-deductible glass replacement....SAY WHAT?????? Yup, so the little red truck rolled over the next day, tossed in a new Mopar shield and left completely free of charge. At least that one worked out! Check your plan!!! Gonna call the dealer tomorrow and beg for sympathy hoping they have a detailer who can take care of this shit. Hell even if it's $100 or something because I can't do much about it until the crap weather breaks here.

Anyway - could be MUCH worse after reading about the guy who totaled his so I recognize it's all relative but still...over $50k for a vehicle...you'd like to get more than 3 days ownership. :swear:

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a fuel door this past week. Took less than 30 minutes. Pretty easy except the plastic tab locks on the original fuel shield assembly were hard to release (and in a very small area with sharp metal inside the tail-light cavity). Think it looks great and makes side of Jeep look more streamlined.

Jeep Fuel Door (Mar2018).JPG
Boy there still pretty proud of those $$$$$$