Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Spent time clearing about 10cm of snow off. Then ran the snowblower on the driveway, and then cleared snow off again. Repeat tomorrow as well.

2E9CD265-43F4-49C3-8FB0-DFCA86BC19F9.jpeg
Yup, plowed snow for 13 hours the other day. Fuck snow and well fuck winter. I want to be topless and doorless.

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
Spent time clearing about 10cm of snow off. Then ran the snowblower on the driveway, and then cleared snow off again. Repeat tomorrow as well.

2E9CD265-43F4-49C3-8FB0-DFCA86BC19F9.jpeg
Those garages in the background look very much like my hood (Cornell/Markham) but I'm not sure I've seen you around so I could be way off. We're both fairly easy to spot so I'll keep an eye out.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Those garages in the background look very much like my hood (Cornell/Markham) but I'm not sure I've seen you around so I could be way off. We're both fairly easy to spot so I'll keep an eye out.
Bingo. I'm in the second phase of the original development. Near the Yee Hong centre.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Yup, plowed snow for 13 hours the other day. Fuck snow and well fuck winter. I want to be topless and doorless.
I'm hitting/going though the Lansing area tomorrow on the way to my home in Holland. Thankfully the storm missed there, for once.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Chopped up the fog light cover and put it back on...

IMG-20200227-091726951-HDR.jpg

IMG-20200227-091741283-HDR.jpg
I’m about to have to do this. Care to explain how you accomplished this that nicely done?

They don’t bother me at all but I have to do it because of the fenders I’m getting.

DavidRam

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 door
I’m about to have to do this. Care to explain how you accomplished this that nicely done?

They don’t bother me at all but I have to do it because of the fenders I’m getting.
Thanks! Sure, I taped them off with painters tape and drew my cut lines. Rough cut them with a small circular saw (Dremel saw max) and then used a mini belt sander to smooth out the shape. I used an automotive plastic dye to blacken the cut/sanded areas.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Sure, I taped them off with painters tape and drew my cut lines. Rough cut them with a small circular saw (Dremel saw max) and then used a mini belt sander to smooth out the shape. I used an automotive plastic dye to blacken the cut/sanded areas.
Thanks broski!! Looks great!!