First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Any thoughts on the Sidewinder? There's very little info on it and I think that's the first one I've seen on here.
I like it. Very "beefy", quite heavy. Both parts (body & pin) seem have a really nice finish on them. I always expected to go with Factor 55, but Warn showed these off at SEMA (I only saw it through Youtube). The Sidewinder I found online for about $100 vs the FlatLink for $150. And as the picture below shows, you need to immediately add a shackle to the "55" to connect to anything right?

I just felt the Sidewinder is more practical that it ends as a "Shackle". I can connect directly to the D-rings I added to my Jeep, or to D-rings so many aftermarket bumpers have on them. Just one less thing in the mix.

And, like the Factor 55, it protects the winch line nicely when its wound up (no synthetic line hanging out to get roughed up).

FlatLink-blue-and-ProLink-red-in-use-680x510.jpg

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Where did u get those beauties?
Thanks! I went to a local shop. I did ask if he did internet sales and he said yes. He has a ton of colors! If you are interested in something, the email I have is Sales@yipesgraphics. Todd does a ton of cool stuff. :like:

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
All you people bashing the guy for the seatbelt bottle opener, I’m sure y’all always obey all the laws. Why are y’all trolling him. Did ya think he might ONLY use it off road at low speed? Mind your own damn business or post something positive or constructive. That’s what this site is for!
There. Off my soapbox :rock:
You may want to wear a seatbelt on your soapbox, you might fall off

RTJ

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport Unlimited
Made a custom version of our Pioneer series front and rear bumper in clear anodized 7050 T-74 aluminum:

<ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper in clear anodized 7050 T-74 aluminum pictured.>

<Please excuse the side steps and the spare tire, the stainless steel side steps do not yet have the weld heat tint/coloration polished off just yet and the spare tire isn't the same size as the rest of the tires. Also missing the aux LED lights on the rear bumper. Will update with better pictures after EJS 2019.>

<The ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper MK1 also includes a Spare Tire Relocation Bracket for compatibility with larger tire sizes.>

ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper 01 1920x1080.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper 02 1920x1080.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper 03 1920x1080.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper 01 - 2560x1920.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Rear Bumper 02 1920x1080.jpg
Those would look sweet with the white on my Jeep. I'll tell you what, if you give me one of each for free, I am willing to install them and not charge you for the installation. Whatchya think?

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
I finally got my custom decals applied. That green makes the SG pop. I absolutely LOVE it! :involve:

15907-jpeg.jpg

15909-jpeg.jpg

15911-jpeg.jpg

15915-jpeg.jpg
That's gotta be one of the best sets of custom decals I've seen. Very. Very. Nice!