What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

sigsegv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
Busy weekend. Installed new bumper, Warn Zeon winch, LED bumper lights, A pillar LED lights, Larger Mopar rock rails, door sill guards and grab handles. I have the Mopar 2" lift and Mopar beadlocks ready to go. Sending out trim rings for powdercoat color match. Just can't decide on 35 or 37 inch tires.

IMG_0518.JPG
Could you review those Mopar 7" LED auxiliary lights? They sound awesome at 8,000 lumens each.

dhutcheson

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL JLUR
I don't really think by much with a fiberglass top and VHF/UHF, the sacrifice is more with the antenna, and a length of only 19" . How ever 90% of my communication is full quieting into a repeater. and the other 10% being 2 meter simplex on trail rides. My HF antenna is Tarheel II mounted to the swing gate. I consistently work Europe .

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
@RonH

How hard was it to install the tailgate tray?
How do you like the new rails...does it make for a good step for getting in and out?
I see you got the door sill. I’m thinking of getting the stainless version...any reason you opted for black?

Thanks!

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Did you tint the back at all or just do the front to match the stock tint in back? I feel like my back windows aren't that dark to start with.
I just matched the back. Trust me, pics can be deceiving, I wish they were as dark as the pic shows lol. It also depends on a sunny or cloudy day but nonetheless, you can still see inside if you really look closely.

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
I don't really think by much with a fiberglass top and VHF/UHF, the sacrifice is more with the antenna, and a length of only 19" . How ever 90% of my communication is full quieting into a repeater. and the other 10% being 2 meter simplex on trail rides. My HF antenna is Tarheel II mounted to the swing gate. I consistently work Europe .
Thanks, still debating inside or outside mount

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase

stolleee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited, 1970 Toyota FJ40, 2017 MB GLC300, 2017 Impreza Subaru
Where are everyone getting the spiderweb shades from? Quadratec doesn't have for JL or any other site I could find

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
New 1st Jeep owner here.

Are Spider Web Shades the best? Is it better to get two? (One for front seat and back seat), or one that covers them both?

Are you still able to put freedom panels on after the SpiderWebShades are installed? How about the hard top?