dragonslayer

First Name
kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 nissan juke
Vehicle Showcase
Youre right, i just remembered the strap was too short to come in then back out of the slots so for that one i had to cut the plastic on the slots so it would fit.. on the other big bags i simply fed the zip ties through the little rings on the back of the bags and tightened..
oh contreir mon freir, mine went through without ANY mods.:muscle:
(please disregard my poor attempt at french spelling) :cwl:
20180824_120730.jpg

dragonslayer

First Name
kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 nissan juke
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats!! now hand over the link to that torch and holder.. XD
nothing but a regular red LED Maglite with some generic stickers that i had laying around. Looks legit, didn't cost $h!+. :giggle:

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Had lineX do their thing yesterday. I tried to take a pic to show what the underbody looks like after the rust proofing and undercoating.

IMG_20190116_132628772.jpg
Can you tell us how much this was to do?
Are you happy with how well they covered?

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Can you tell us how much this was to do?
Are you happy with how well they covered?
I bought the complete ValueGard package from my dealer which included the rust proofing and undercoating that you see, along with fabric and paint protection for $899. If I recall correctly, when I asked lineX about the rust proofing and undercoating, they quoted me $250.

I had ziebart on my TJ and I was not happy with it. But I had this done to my 2017 JKU when we bought it and I have seen no rust on the frame or underbody. I even ran an endoscope inside the frame to check and nothing so far. The coverage is excellent and I am very happy with it.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Picked mine up today. Have already done:
Rugged Ridge floor liners
Rugged Ridge stubby antenna
Mopar grille guard with LED light bar (placeholder until I decide my light package)
Mopar sill guards
Five MOLLE bags
Removed rear seat and put in storage (how can anyone get in rear seat on a 2 door?)
Mopar side steps
5 golden rings
4 calling birds
3 French hens
2 turtle doves...
Where's the picture of your J-E-E-P...

Last edited:

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Ordered the Gobi Stealth roof rack today. Apparently you have to wait a long time for it to be made, like 12+ weeks. I thought the waiting game was done once my Jeep was delivered.
Did they give you an estimated shipping date? I've been looking to get one and would have thought they'd have shortened their production time by now since it's not much different than the JKU rack.

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
Great looking Jeep, Mike, congratulations! It's a shame you are moving so slowly on the tweaks and mods (ha!) and it looks like you are enjoying the process, as it should be. I see you opted to swap out the Rubi rock rails for the "sahara" style Mopar step. My shortish Mrs really wants me to consider that move, too, after she saw them both at the dealership, but I am hesitant to remove the rock rails. . . "just in case" my wheeling attempts get out of hand. Did you have the dealer make the swap? And are you loving them so far?