What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Had some clear protection film leftover from when I did the door sills so I applied it to my door hinges. Should work for now.

E50E1B80-5EF3-450D-B7AA-A4125267A6CA.jpeg

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I had a laundry list of new things over the last couple of weeks.
1. New XG Cargo Magellan cargo bags. They're better than I thought they'd be. One is holding part of my recovery kit. The other is holding tools.
2. New (to me) Rubicon steel bumper, skidplate and LED fogs. I guess I have to buy LED headlamp and turn signal bulbs now.
3. installed Smittybilt X2O 10000lb winch. My complements to @Northridge4x4 for the great price and even better delivery.
Next up will be a cover for the winch and a replacement for the tow line hook. I also need a tree strap. The fog lights need a Canbus adapter to eliminate flickering but I'm hoping that ZAutomotive gets an update to fix that with the TaserJL.

46318634931_4e9f7576cc_h.jpg

46318631841_58559d6431_h.jpg

46318631931_fbe406b7c6_h.jpg

Zazoh

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Software Engineer
@Zazoh

I removed my visor stickers in May when I first got my JL. A few forum guys here did the same back then. Sure looks better without the stickers.

Do know though, that that slight, rectangular outline on there that remains cannot be removed. It is not adhesive, but rather a non removal remnant lets say.

CAREFUL, with Goo Gone, etc.. as it can damage the visor. One forum guy (not me) found that out the hard way.
Thanks for the info!

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I had a laundry list of new things over the last couple of weeks.
1. New XG Cargo Magellan cargo bags. They're better than I thought they'd be. One is holding part of my recovery kit. The other is holding tools.
2. New (to me) Rubicon steel bumper, skidplate and LED fogs. I guess I have to buy LED headlamp and turn signal bulbs now.
3. installed Smittybilt X2O 10000lb winch. My complements to @Northridge4x4 for the great price and even better delivery.
Next up will be a cover for the winch and a replacement for the tow line hook. I also need a tree strap. The fog lights need a Canbus adapter to eliminate flickering but I'm hoping that ZAutomotive gets an update to fix that with the TaserJL.
hoping that ZAutomotive gets an update to fix that with the TaserJL.
... I think fix is out today via beta release.

Bingy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
@Zazoh

I removed my visor stickers in May when I first got my JL. A few forum guys here did the same back then. Sure looks better without the stickers.

Do know though, that that slight, rectangular outline on there that remains cannot be removed. It is not adhesive, but rather a non removal remnant lets say.

CAREFUL, with Goo Gone, etc.. as it can damage the visor. One forum guy (not me) found that out the hard way.
OMG the dealership is going to void your factory warranty! Just kidding...they try to find a reason for anything...:cwl: This is just having fun so snowflakes please understand.

Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
OMG the dealership is going to void your factory warranty! Just kidding...they try to find a reason for anything...:cwl: This is just having fun so snowflakes please understand.
Removed mine no problem. Very little difference between where the sticker was and no residue. Used a Blow dryer and picked them of slowly took about 20 minutes. Looks so much better.

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Installed the Metal Cloak FAD skid and the steering stabilizer flip kit for the Fox ATS, will install the Oracle BT Rock Lights tonight and post pics. If you off-road I HIGHLY recommend the FAD skid and a flip kit for the stabilizer, it’s only a matter of time before both get smashed. I also ordered the RCV axles to eliminate the U-Joint style and avoid that breakpoint. Getting ready for the Rubicon Trail in June!!
Pic of SS please. I have the metal cloke SS relocation kit, so I would be curious to see how this SS lines up. Tks.

Last edited: